• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37194 and 3760x

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
I could smell the diesel as I arrived at Denmark Hill. I looked back and saw an EPS 37 on 0G02 Dollands Moor - North Pole smoking away from me at 14:27. Grr! Heading for you Julian G! On the upside, 10 minutes later, 37194 duly came through on 0Z37 and will return on 6Z27. Ta Ticketman for heads up on 0Z37!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Joe H said:
I could smell the diesel as I arrived at Denmark Hill. I looked back and saw an EPS 37 on 0G02 Dollands Moor - North Pole smoking away from me at 14:27. Grr! Heading for you Julian G! On the upside, 10 minutes later, 37194 duly came through on 0Z37 and will return on 6Z27. Ta Ticketman for heads up on 0Z37!
Hi, joe

37194 was following a Silverlink Service, and gave out a heavy exhaust
As for 37603, no difference
I saw 92 on 6B53 and a 66 on the other direction, both passing at West Brompton, I could had got a photo, but, no, stupid batteries had to misbehave again

Julian G

Established Member
Joe H said:
Well the EPS run is practically daily and 37194 will be with you again around 19:15!
ok, I'm off in an hour to see EDs, and i might see 37194 and TSMT at West Brompton

devon_metro

Established Member
No offence but is this section really for live gen? As i'm sure many members do not have timings for the movements so therefore this is completly useless.

Julian G

Established Member
Joe H said:
The way I see it, I use the same resources available to everybody, so as far as I know, anybody could have the times for such moves. And I don't really want to post times which come from a well known friendly person with a history here - but any updates I post I feel is completely my own gen and am comfortable to post. And updates are useful for those with times!
[EDIT]
Super MASSIVE thrash up through Kensington Olympia at 19:24. Ta 37194 driver! Complete with DRS Anglia On Mission headboard!
That was hellfire ;),
"There should be more drivers like that" ;)
There was a EWS 92 passing West Brompton passing 313101, joe was on the train, the 92 sounded the horn at me ;), because i was on the footbridge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.