• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37248 Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
hi guys

Has anybody got a picture of 37248 taken after the 28th of May.

I shall explain all if i can find a picture of it taken after that date!

Cheers

Steve

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Dam it, u cant see it in that picture, its on the other side, there is a nasty gash down the side of the loco where it side swiped the coaches at mallaig when i was on the jacobite!

Established Member
oh i recognise that pic!! thats coz i took it and sent it to Roger Smith

Established Member
oh i recognise that pic!! thats coz i took it and sent it to Roger Smith

So why on earth were you asking if someone had a picture of it if you already had one and could have jsut put it straight up on here? :?

So why on earth were you asking if someone had a picture of it if you already had one and could have jsut put it straight up on here? :?
...because sooner or later someone had to point it out and he would be able to say it was his...'oh look at me etc' :???:

Established Member
I wanted to see if it had been repaired since it happened. My picture was taken on the day, i wanted to see a picture taken after that day.

Last edited:

Established Member
Not really, as i didnt know it had been uploaded.

I wanted to see a picture taken after the date of my picture to see if the damage had been repaired

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Ben, that was an unneccessary dig - it's obvious that this wasn't the purpose of the topic at all :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.