• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37425 + 37419 17/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Hellfire shots of the two tractors there Jon! Top notch photo.

jonb

Established Member
Thanks everyone! Was certainly a nice day for them as well!

Cheers!

Julian G

Established Member
joe told me today that DreadfulRS and EPS 37s are nothing compared to 37/4s
Also there was a Light Engine Move Formed of two EPS 37, passed Olympia 25mins ago

Jim

Established Member
jonb said:
He's right their pants!
They have finnaly noticed what HELLFIRE locos are, not surprising coming from ex ATW drivers;)

RJ

Established Member
37/6s are SWAG for clag! The most you'll get is a bit of exhaust! Now, those 37/4s at North Acton - so LOUD! They echoed within the confines of the place. I bet I would have heard them from Willesden! 37/6s on the other hand, had them thrash up at Denmark Hill, 67s are louder.
Edited (by doublepost prevention system):
Julian G said:
caught on camera :lol:
Press Open

Yes, now you can see how hard it was for me to get a decent pic ;)

jonb

Established Member
Should of been at West Hampstead mate could hear 'em for minutes before they appeared. Shame both locos are just going to sit and rot at Old Oak for weeks on end before work is found for them......

RJ

Established Member
jonb said:
Should of been at West Hampstead mate could hear 'em for minutes before they appeared. Shame both locos are just going to sit and rot at Old Oak for weeks on end before work is found for them......

Hopefully they'll be out on the 29th of April for The Whitby Jet, Rugby to Whitby. If the ECS runs on the Monday, I hope it runs in the afternoon!

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Hopefully they'll be out on the 29th of April for The Whitby Jet, Rugby to Whitby. If the ECS runs on the Monday, I hope it runs in the afternoon!
:lol:
Run from school ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.