• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

375/3 Lockdown London

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
Hiya

Are 375/3s booked purely on the Medway Valley and Sheerness branch during the current timetable? Only it would be nice to catch some in London but I don’t think any have worked there recently. I do keep seeing an empty three car running out of service through Bromley South towards Victoria, however.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

some work in tandem with the 4 car variants on the CHX-RAM services atm I think. Seem to remember seeing some 7 cars through SEV

KT550

This train from yesterday was a 7 car with a 375/3.

2K66 1940 Gillingham (Kent) to London Victoria
Departing on 11th April 2021​

Peregrine 4903

Established Member
I saw a 375/3 on Saturday 3rd April on a Charing Cross to Tunrbidge Wells service, so they are about, just not that common.

Like other posters, they'll be in 7 car formations with 4 car 375's.

Kite159

Veteran Member
There was a 7 coach set working towards London on Saturday at Tonbridge (attached to a 4 coach 375/9).

Although Saturday was a changed timetable for they were running into Victoria due to engineering works

Status
Not open for further replies.