• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

375 in new livery,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentish Paul

Saw for the first time this mornining a SE 375 in the new livery. "Purple" doors and dark plue undersides coming down the Canterbury line into Ashford. Looked very nice. Too far away for numbers but a non pantograph 4 car unit. Saw it about 09:55.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fgwrich

Established Member
Personally, id rather Southeastern have settled for the Dark Blue livery as per the 'High Speed' 395s several years ago, as opposed to this one day we'll go for dark grey skirt, the next it'll blue etc... I think the 375s would look rather nice in SE blue, and perhaps a revised version for the semi fast / local Networker services, with a more localised version for the 376s.

Kentish Paul

Maybe would agree on the colours FGWRich. Were never sure about SE preference for white ! Your Penzance Avatar is great, lived there for 30 years, pre sprinters i'm afraid ! More used to to Westerns, class 50's, HST's and dear old DMU's.

Last edited:

David10

Often have thought adopting the Southern livery with light and dark blue instead of green would have looked good on Southeastern.

Carrying on the SE "tradition" of multiple versions of liveries, I can report at least one 375 has the dark blue colour continuing under the doors (ie below the main body area such as directly over the bogies), and at least one is a dirty white there.

Another quality job!

Southern

A 375/3 also appears to be carrying one of the new liveries (White with blue doors, I think), noted today working 1P58 1739 Dover Priory - London Victoria.

TheJRB

Established Member
As far as I can tell, there are no less than five liveries carried by 375s (including the special livery of 375610 Royal Tunbridge Wells).

• Dark blue doors, window height colour, no band (375610 only)
  • Lilac doors, full height colour, dark blue band (375624 and 375705)
  • Lilac doors, window height colour, no band (375308)
  • Yellow doors, window height colour, no band
  • Yellow doors, windows height colour, grey band

The second one is the favoured livery on the Networkers and what I imagine will eventually be on the 375s in general.

These are the 375s listed in new livery:

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15650

SouthEastern
Class 375 : 375308/624/705. [375610 is in a jubilee livery with blue, not lilac doors].

As in post #7:
Dark blue doors, window height colour, no band (375610 only)
Lilac doors, full height colour, dark blue band (375624 and 375705)
Lilac doors, window height colour, no band (375308)

Status
Not open for further replies.