• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37906 full running SVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Tomorrow 37906 shall be running the 10:00 from kidderminster for 2 trips to Bridgnorth and Back

For £12 odd for a ticket adult full day that gives you 16 miles there, 16 miles back, another 16 miles there and yet another 16 miles back. Not bad for cost and a 37.

Hope some can make it and pop to say hello (i'll be on platform at Kiddie)8-)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Only operational since they managed to pay £8k for another set of control cards to get her going again.

I'm told it was a cracking event, going on this weekend as well. I am tempted to go for it myself, will see what can be done!

Ascot

Established Member
Only operational since they managed to pay £8k for another set of control cards to get her going again.

I'm told it was a cracking event, going on this weekend as well. I am tempted to go for it myself, will see what can be done!

Saturday 21st of July next published working for the 37. Also the Bewdley Station Gala so there are DMU shuttles between Kiddie and Bewdley all day.

Established Member
Saturday 21st of July next published working for the 37. Also the Bewdley Station Gala so there are DMU shuttles between Kiddie and Bewdley all day.

Ascot you should see EE Type 3 (dave) Pic of 37906 thats what you call hELL Fire!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.