• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

395 at Victoria today

Status
Not open for further replies.

philjo

Established Member
I was at Victoria today - there was a 395 unit in one of the SE platforms which departed around 12:15. Was this running in service or just visiting as ECS?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

causton

Established Member
Interesting, if you say it departed at 12:15ish that means it left 20 mins early! Suppose it doesn't matter for ECS movements though... shame it's not a passenger train ;)

philjo

Established Member
Thanks for the info.
I see opentrain times says it is booked for platform 1.
We were having lunch sat at the tables outside Costa alongside platform 7 - I saw the 395 from there. I would say it was actually in platform 4 or 5 yesterday.

Class377/5

Established Member
Thanks for the info.
I see opentrain times says it is booked for platform 1.
We were having lunch sat at the tables outside Costa alongside platform 7 - I saw the 395 from there. I would say it was actually in platform 4 or 5 yesterday.

Just becaused it booked doesn't mean it has to. Signaller may have to re-arrange at the last minute for various reasons. It's a guide really.

Status
Not open for further replies.