• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

40th Anniversary End of Southern Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Pictures to be sorted out later, however here is another addition to the 'Railway Trips' series with Part 4. At the end 35028 is featured with the Waterloo Sunset.

[youtube]4t2pw9NkK7w[/youtube]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WessexWarrior

Some really great clips, but I still can't help but feel that modern techno music fits with 50+ year old steam locos... Very good nonetheless, some great scenes.

Nathan

Some really great clips, but I still can't help but feel that modern techno music fits with 50+ year old steam locos... Very good nonetheless, some great scenes.

That was the thing i was worried about, I am ultimatly waiting for Hentis' thought on the track as the #1 Jean Michel Jarre fan ;) But truth be told i actually ran out of the better old songs like Equinoxe 5 etc which i think went better with my other videos.

Hentis

Oh I dont know. There is a connection there with the piece of music!!!

Its called Vintage and its one of JMJ's latest offerings off his new album. Techno its not I can assure you of that!

Its a tough one I can say. I am not really too sure. erm Its the longest version I have heard!!!

the thing is its only a certain amount o stuff that will work with it.

I will have a look again tommorow after work. as at the moment its stopping and starting. In the meantime go over to my site in the Poole gallery and click on "The Waterloo Sunset" link.

And before anyone asks I was not trespassing I was invited!!

Cheers

Hentis

Nathan

Its a tough one I can say. I am not really too sure. erm Its the longest version I have heard!!!

Havnt you come to grips that all of my videos background music is longer than it should be :lol:

With regards to Clan Line, awesome photos!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
From feedback it looks to me that i will be staying on more familiar ground and use the older more classic tracks that have shown on the railway trips series, Railway Trips 2007 - Part 4 to be reposted soon!

Hentis

Havnt you come to grips that all of my videos background music is longer than it should be :lol:

With regards to Clan Line, awesome photos!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
From feedback it looks to me that i will be staying on more familiar ground and use the older more classic tracks that have shown on the railway trips series, Railway Trips 2007 - Part 4 to be reposted soon!

Nathan dont remove the video just put up the new one with the different soundtrack so we can compare.

Tony.

Established Member
Meh its ok, the video of Clan Line at the end is a bit dodgey lighting wise, that far up the platforms is not all that good for photography, hence y i always go on the bridge, much better nice long swepping shot on the corner!

Nathan

Meh its ok, the video of Clan Line at the end is a bit dodgey lighting wise, that far up the platforms is not all that good for photography, hence y i always go on the bridge, much better nice long swepping shot on the corner!

The photos i got from there are fine though, shot straight through the glare of course. currently re-uploading Railway Trips 2007 - Part 4...

[youtube]hPwQJSx7W3Q[/youtube]

There we have it. Feedback welcome as always.

T

Tom

Use the damn bridge and take advantage of the damn curve at the country end of the station! You've got a decent camera now. USE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.