• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Hi all!

I haven't seen 43301 for ages, or even heard that it's been out. It's my last required Cross Country HST for 100 miles so want to get it again and I was wondering if anyone knew why it hasn't been in service.

Cheers!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sprinterguy

Established Member
I can't add much detail but I can at least confirm that it hasn't been out on any of the diagrams over the weekend, and it isn't out working today either. No idea if there's anything that precludes it from working or whether it's just coincidence that that particular power car hasn't been out for a while.

On Moderation
It could well be on a major exam. I have it as due G exam around now. It won't be top priority at Craigentinny - the VTEC fleet comes first as it is much more intensively used.

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Thanks guys!

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Brilliant, thanks! I'm guessing that it'll be back out soon then. Do you know if any of the other XC powercars are due a major exam soon?

Cheers!

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Great stuff, thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.