• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

47 for BVE 4 HELLFIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomhunns

Hey everyone i got a 47 in WIP its bout 50% done would be 60% if i didnt have a very big problem with the Transparent Color on the panel cab pic the colour just anit going transparent a its start to get on my nerves LOOOL so if anyone can help on that please come forward.

47 has realy just got the ATS, and some lights and sounds to do. i would like it to have working handles but that would be a update usless some one knows how it goes.

and the BVE 4, 90 is done with all the working sunflower dials and TPWS contral.

email me at [email protected]
or [email protected]

cheers
Tom Hunns
:lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Hi - first of all, don't post your email address in public, anyway, if you want, you can email the train to me at tubechallenger [at] railuk [dot] org and I can have a look into it for you. :)

Harold

Thats sounds great! :D Wow. A class 43 (HST) (Steve Green and TC), 47 and class 90 (Tom Hunns) for BVE 4. 3 amazing releases to look forward to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.