• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

47245 + 57601 visit London

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Not my best shots - the ECS came through an unexpected line at Acton, and there were thick rainclouds blocking out the sun! The lot went straight through Acton Yard, so I didn't see it at Ealing Broadway, but I did make it to North Acton and snapped it.

New shots added @ http://rjhamilton.fotopic.net/c1039617.html

yxhxuq.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback :)

Hopefully some more decent stuff through Acton ML this week including Shanks Fred, NR 101, FM 33 + saloon, EWS Class 37 and 47s off to Crewe... I will feature a special collection "Summer at Acton Mainline"

I've come to the conclusion that Acton Mainline is the best place for locos.

Julian G

Established Member
Chaz said:
That HELLFIRE 47 did some Clagging!! :)

Good Pics!!
it is a bit similar when 47854 clagged through Hounslow and then through Willesden Junction

RJ

Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone :). 47854 out of Windsor was way back in February. I saw it the first day I got my current camera :). Not sure about my shots, I'll bung em on my site later if they are decent enough.

Julian G

Established Member
Joe H said:
Thanks for the comments everyone :). 47854 out of Windsor was way back in February. I saw it the first day I got my current camera :). Not sure about my shots, I'll bung em on my site later if they are decent enough.
The one at Hounslow looked quite good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.