• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

5% cashback on all fares booked on Chiltern Railways website via TopCashback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Nothing in terms and conditions to say it does not apply to season tickets.
Put in a query with topcashback as purchase did not track

Which website are you reading?

My source is here - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/chiltern-railways/

And under "Terms & Conditions and other useful information", then "What will stop me getting cashback?" it states

If you purchase a season ticket.

In any case there are legitimate ways of getting a much larger rebate on season ticket purchases than a cashback site where some of the retailers play silly games with the payouts!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamiescott1

Which website are you reading?

My source is here - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/chiltern-railways/

And under "Terms & Conditions and other useful information", then "What will stop me getting cashback?" it states

In any case there are legitimate ways of getting a much larger rebate on season ticket purchases than a cashback site where some of the retailers play silly games with the payouts!

That wasnt in the terms and conditions in december. Will dig out my screen shot of them.

crosscity

I am a Firefox user and have just booked on Quidco via my laptop, quoting 5%. The Chiltern side has worked fine - I booked four 'walk-up' tickets to collect at station machines, paying by credit card.

Quidco has told me it is tracking my visit, but Chiltern hasn't appeared yet as a pending transaction. When would I expect to see a reference to Chiltern on Quidco?
I have just had confirmation from Quidco of a cashback payment of £2.26 from Chiltern relating to the £45.25 I paid for tickets on 26 Nov 19. So just shy of the 5% quoted. Mind you I did have to put in a claim to prompt them (sometime in December I think). Marvellous. Presumably this is all now history until the big V is tamed.

James H

I had a Quidco payout of a Chiltern claim from last autumn this week so it looks like someone has gone through the backlog and approved a whole load this week.

mikeg

Established Member
Chiltern always used to be good at tracking and paying out. However recently I have been struggling to get it to track, no matter which browser and operating system I use. I tend to use quidco for the reason that the tracking seems to be more reliable than topcashback and have generally had better experiences with quidco. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.