• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

50015 back in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mushroom

[whinge] As much as it was nice to see 50015 out, it was dissapointing to see all the passengers on that train and only a low number wishing to travel on my train:cry:, (the 1st one iv guarded alone! i may add), behind the lovely kettle like thingy on the front!!! Hopefully ill get the diesel set nxt time <D[/whinge]

Established Member
All there for some quality EE action ;)

Are you guarding at the diesel event on March 15/16th, I may see you then, will be following 37109 around 8)

1K73

it was dissapointing to see all the passengers on that train and only a low number wishing to travel on my train

THAT is because passengers have taste in traction, Mark! ;)

Both Mark and myself will be staffing the nightrider overnight...but only one of us officially ;)

Dave

Established Member
Loco Rosters now available on the Bury Diesel Group's site, looking foward to some 37109 action 8)

Mushroom

THAT is because passengers have taste in traction, Mark! ;)

Both Mark and myself will be staffing the nightrider overnight...but only one of us officially ;)

Dave

i beg u pardon. i will be officialy signed on duty and have a specfic role to play on the night! albeit only late on. The fact that ull be a guard, and im only an assistant to the guard doesnt make any difference. And anyway after midnight ull be as drunk as the rest of em, so only one of us is useful. So There!

Mushroom

Now not doing the nightrider :(. But ill be around all Sunday instead, anyone who'se around come and say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.