• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

55 Broadway Hidden London tour 21/10/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pitdiver

A fantastic building, visited many time whilst working for LUL in my capacity as a Union safety rep. However I always found it a terrible place to work. It seemed to have stuck in the past. No doubt things may have changed.

Busaholic

Veteran Member
I worked there on two different occasions, on bus and then train sides. The only fond memory I have of it is how quickly you could get out at the end of the day and down to the Underground platforms!

skyhigh

Established Member
I worked there on two different occasions, on bus and then train sides. The only fond memory I have of it is how quickly you could get out at the end of the day and down to the Underground platforms!
I also worked there for a short while. The most positive memory I have was the canteen!

trash80

Established Member
After a career spent in a succession of soulless modern office blocks i'd love to work there even if just for a bit!

RJ

Established Member
A fantastic building, visited many time whilst working for LUL in my capacity as a Union safety rep. However I always found it a terrible place to work. It seemed to have stuck in the past. No doubt things may have changed.

I wouldn't stake my life on it!

After a career spent in a succession of soulless modern office blocks i'd love to work there even if just for a bit!

Whereas I miss the views offered from a modern glassy buliding in the Southwark area...and natural light in general!

trash80

Established Member
Try a succession of dull business parks in the midlands with views of the carpark, then you'll be pining for something like Broadway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.