• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
What's going on with it. Apparently it's stored at Southampton Maritime, but I have a pic of it taken at Stratford last week.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trains2

Unfortunatley I don't think the 57's have got much left in them. A few weeks ago there were two failures in one day, and four within five days all in the Southampton/Basingstoke area. If Freightliner put in an order for more 66's, they will almost certainly go. :(

TheSlash

Established Member
I think i saw number 3 come past me with a north bound freightliner this morning in the Southampton area

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ah, can't have come up Cardiff way, wasn't in the FLT at Cardiff this afternoon, that's for sure.

I'll be looking out for 57003 tomorrow morning, I'll be passing the FLT there again at the same time. 009 was on a service to Soton (if that's where they go) this morning, I might get lucky for 003!

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
There was 3 57s in Lawley Street this morning

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Pardon? Where's that?

It was 66503 this morning on the EB FL containers. Hoping for a 57 tomorrow, when I get the 0902 from Hereford to Cardiff for the 3rd time in a row...Unless I'm running a bit late, then it'll be a bail at Newport to ensure I don't miss the Gloucester stopper!

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Lawley Street is the Birmingham Freightliner Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.