• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

57604 - 6v91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nice photos! Were you granted permission to phot the 57 in that location?

Got to say, it looks weird to see a 57/6 down in EMU country!

T

Tom

Isn't that the Shoeburyness railway crossing? (I think there is one!)

jonb

Established Member
Never heard of Shoebury crossing myself, you are permitted to take photographs as well. The MoD Employees are friendly and are fine about it.

The Snap

Established Member
I like 57s, they are nice locos! Shame to see the old stock going off to scrap though...:( Nice pics though mate! :D ;)

Sprog

Established Member
Hehe, i see KitKats been out and about again :D

Nice shots Jon.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I personally would expect someone with jetlag to be sleeping and recovering in bed...

I saw your shot in the new copy of RAIL. Looks good, although it is placed in a strange place IMO on the page. Still, that's the media for you.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
joea1 said:
I'm taking an extra day off due to jet lag.

If you have jetlog then how can you be able to go out photting but not go to school?

RJ

Established Member
FGWFan said:
I personally would expect someone with jetlag to be sleeping and recovering in bed...

I saw your shot in the new copy of RAIL. Looks good, although it is placed in a strange place IMO on the page. Still, that's the media for you.

Cheers :D

RE: Jetlag, I've suddenly had 4 hours taken away from my day, meaning I'm gonna sleep 4 hours later than I normally do, making it almost pointless me going in.
--- edited ---
Scrapper times are now up. I'm gonna miss it again :( But I can make it quite easily to Stratford for the stock move. Will that be diesel stock or electric?

Status
Not open for further replies.