• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
we've reached 5800 posts on the nathional rail section just relized it wen i was scrolling through.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jonno2055

THats about a fifth of the posts in the national rail forum... Luckily you had me there to sort out those figures... I can do math me... Just goes to show how many stories there are since the site was set up though!

Jim

Established Member
Jonno2055 said:
THats about a fifth of the posts in the national rail forum... Luckily you had me there to sort out those figures... I can do maths me... Just goes to show how many stories there are since the site was set up though!

Shame the typing wasn't too good ;) ;) ;) :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
Jim said:
Jonno2055 said:
THats about a fifth of the posts in the national rail forum... Luckily you had me there to sort out those figures... I can do maths me... Just goes to show how many stories there are since the site was set up though!

It is a shame your typing is not as accurate.

Please see the edited quote above, Jim :D

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Coxster said:
Jim said:
Jonno2055 said:

Like text language, maybe some of this 'oooo arr' west country talk should be banned too ;)

Jim

Established Member
laverack222 said:
Coxster said:
Jim said:
Jonno2055 said:

Like text language, maybe some of this 'oooo arr' west country talk should be banned too ;)

but, but, but, ummm, that would be discrimination to Zumrzet :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.