• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

6 x 66 in Bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo

Established Member
I saw an EWS rake of 6 66s passing through Bath eastbound just after 13:50 today. Does anyone know anything about this movement at all, such as origin and destination and the purpose of it? Is it simply a positioning move?

TIA

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I saw an EWS rake of 6 66s passing through Bath eastbound just after 13:50 today. Does anyone know anything about this movement at all, such as origin and destination and the purpose of it? Is it simply a positioning move?

TIA

I don't know the answer to your question. However, I bet the sound was impressive as they passed through!

TGVDUDE

OX12 Margam - Eastleigh, usually runs every Saturday and picks up more locos at ADJ and drops them off at Westbury before continuing to Eastleigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.