• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

60074 (not 60071)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hey

Has anyone got a picture of 60074 in its new livery???

Just interested to see it!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Sorry i got mixed up, i was ment to write 74 but was looking at something else that involved 71 lol!

Looks good!

Nice to see the Germans are making a move for britain again!

Demps

60071? I thought it was 60074 in the new livery.

Not my photo but a photo of 60074 can be found here

Hey, is this at york? as 2 of my friends when to get it... i recieved a text saying how i should see her glistening in the sun heh

Edit: seems i got too exited, yeah its at the NRM.

Was unveiled in the NRM last Saturday by 'him off Emmerdale' in front of assembled press and VIPs ;)

Currently being deliberately dirtied on the Scunthorpe-Immingham iron ore circuit.

David

Established Member
Currently being deliberately dirtied on the Scunthorpe-Immingham iron ore circuit.

yt2t2z.jpg

yt2t3y.jpg

8)

won't go well on a shed. or a 67. Just my opinion ;)
Well it won't need to because for the 100th time, that is NOT the new DB livery (if indeed there is such a thing). It is Teenage Cancer Trust livery with DB branding. Take it from me...

Demps

Well it won't need to because for the 100th time, that is NOT the new DB livery (if indeed there is such a thing). It is Teenage Cancer Trust livery with DB branding. Take it from me...

Reminds me of corus steel blue, lovely, i long to see this 60 now.

Turbostar

Apparently, from what I've read in mags, I get the impression the EWS name is going, & this DB thingy that's on the side of this nice 60 is gonna be the norm.

Turbostar

Lovely pic, & lovely loco. Love the 60's, ever since they were first introduce, just pity we don't get many of them down here, just once in a blue moon lol. Also, wonder if people realise these beasts are actually more powerful than a 66, in terms or tractive effort!? ;)

class 313

Established Member
Apparently, from what I've read in mags, I get the impression the EWS name is going, & this DB thingy that's on the side of this nice 60 is gonna be the norm.

The name EWS is indeed going to be changed to DB Schenker. I wouldn't be surprised if the blue was used more. But like it has been said, The livery will probably be DB Red.

Nym

Established Member
so all they'll have to do is scribble out EWS and write over DB with a black marker pen....

Shame, I did like the 3 Counties EWS Logo

class 313

Established Member
And you know that how exactly?

Even though its a one off?

But you just said that the blue would be used more.

Obviously we have an 'insider' here... :rolleyes:

I've heard the name will be changed. I don't know for sure.

I said I wouldn't be surprised. Not its 100% going to happen.

Same as above.

thefab444

Established Member
Don't lets get started on this arguement about whether such and such is a nation etc.

I was merely correcting Loader's apostrophe abuse.

To bring this right up to date...

60074 should be seen in a more varied selection of places now that its stint with the premier EWS business unit has ended. Was on the Settle + Carlisle earlier.

Established Member
To bring this right up to date...

60074 should be seen in a more varied selection of places now that its stint with the premier EWS business unit has ended. Was on the Settle + Carlisle earlier.

Any chance of an 0Z60 Immingham - Booths, no rtn path in :lol: Just think of all the flood reduction when the froth are reduced back to only having a stickered 044 to get all excited over ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.