• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

6975 this season on Paignton-Kingswear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D89 HAC

Hello all, is there a reliable way of knowing a little in advance what locos are scheduled on any given day, on the Dartmouth Steam Railway (is that its latest name?) this season? I'm not sure their website is very helpful- very much general visitor facing rather than catering for cranks too.

I'd like to score a bit of time behind 6975 particularly. Ideally I'd like to plan a visit or two armed with the encouragement that 6975 should be in action. Any clues, appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D89 HAC

Usually there are extra trains with a diesel when it is the Beer festival
Thanks for that. I'll bear that in mind.

Let me rephrase my question: If you wanted to plan a visit to the Torbay and Dartmouth railway based around particular locos, how would you go about finding out any loco roster gen - at least a week or two in advance of the visit so giving time to arrange travel there and accommodation?

Status
Not open for further replies.