• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

6k73

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Lash up of the best kind yesterday :) 37+37+20+20 down to Willesden last night, doing Dungeness and Sizewell tonight :). Ta Growlerthrash!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Demps

erm dont have oneat the moment, i have being planning to do my own but times have become to narrow, so im going for the cheapo foto pics, actualy mate you have prompted me do start it right now :D, once i have done it i will give u lot links.

Demps

i just like to rub it in, i get this a few times a day, every nuke comes past me for the next 2 month, it has being going on for a while but its due to stop late september but hopefully it wont be completed for a while(probably later with todays engineers), its the viaduct thats being repaired. Hmm i think i may just stroll out and get some more, what could it be ? some 20's, few 37's on a movment, or even a good ol mix, you cant beat the sound of a tractor with a chopper :D hehe

TicketMan

Demps said:
i just like to rub it in, i get this a few times a day, every nuke comes past me for the next 2 month, it has being going on for a while but its due to stop late september but hopefully it wont be completed for a while(probably later with todays engineers), its the viaduct thats being repaired. Hmm i think i may just stroll out and get some more, what could it be ? some 20's, few 37's on a movment, or even a good ol mix, you cant beat the sound of a tractor with a chopper :D hehe

Leven Viaduct reconstruction is due to be complete by the end of July - last I heard it was all running to schedule :)

Status
Not open for further replies.