• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

6M95 Dungeness - Willesden

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Apparently running today with 20312 and 37218. Will be at Peckham!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Well good luck to ya mate was coming home from work and got soaked!!

Established Member
It must be summin to do wiv 37218 lol becuase when i photted it at appledore in kent last year my pics came out blurd, although i was filming aswell!

jonb

Established Member
Not the loco thats for certain! Just the cr*p weather right now!

jonb

Established Member
joea1 said:
Lol. Does anyone know if this is running again today? I fancy a second chance at capturing it and no DRS lists have been posted today. Cheers :D

Didn't make the EPS run :(

Not a clue, try www.yahoo.com then Groups

jonb

Established Member
joea1 said:
Sizewell-Willesden running today 20310/37218. Hopefully will run Dungeness tommorow-37218 usually does it with a random 20.

Doubt it but ya never know...

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
The Sizewell flask ran 1 or 2 weeks ago, the Dungeness one ran both weeks. If the locos were left at Willesden this morning it might have run. Either way I'm seeing a 37 today as 612 should be bringing up a stoneblower from Ashford to the Dungeness path! Will report what happens! And congrats Jon, just saw your 6V91 pic in Rail!
good news for you, British Summer Time this Sunday, so sunset will finish later than normal :razz:

jonb

Established Member
Southminster only ran with 37259 due to the failure of 20314...

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Wow!!! 4 locos and EIGHT flasks down to Brent tonight, while Sizewell is running today with a pair of 20s!
Yum, Hellfire Stuff!

I'm sorry to announce that 4 locos and 8 flasks are heading to Brent tonight,
and pair of Choppers from Sizewell, Virgin Trains may apologise for your concern, I'm sorry Greenpeace, it's looks like Rail is winning!!!!!!

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Wow!!! 4 locos and EIGHT flasks down to Brent tonight, while Sizewell is running today with a pair of 20s!
ROFL! :lol: I thought you said that ;) ;)

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Today 20310+20312 worked down to Dungeness - saw 'em(Ta SB). Is this a first for the Dungeness flask-2 20s?

I suspect the Southminster flask will go back up north as 6K51 with 6M95 tonight.
I think there have been 2 20s

Demps

oh, i seen 310 ans 312 yesterday, a common sight for me i had about 5 drs workings yesterday. I got some nice pics aswell, stabled at my station for half n hours in the sun. Its not a first for dungeness.

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Joe H said:
Dungeness running today, 2*37, plus the SERCO for me equals 4 DRS 37s in one day!
[EDIT]

What?! If you want gen, go find it.
If everybody took the same attitiude of not sharing gen, then you wouldn't know either. :rolleyes: ;)

RJ

Established Member
Lewisham2221 said:
Joe H said:
Dungeness running today, 2*37, plus the SERCO for me equals 4 DRS 37s in one day!
[EDIT]

What?! If you want gen, go find it.
If everybody took the same attitiude of not sharing gen, then you wouldn't know either. :rolleyes: ;)

Umm, I do not appreciate being told to do things by people who are not my family.

Your post contradicts itself - what was that first sentance again?

If you look in this thread, exactly who has been letting everyone here know about this particular working? Yes, of course I get gen from other posters who work on the railways, but I take time to forward it. So quit moaning!

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Joe H said:
Umm, I do not appreciate being told to do things by people who are not my family.

Your post contradicts itself - what was that first sentance again?

If you look in this thread, exactly who has been letting everyone here know about this particular working? Yes, of course I get gen from other posters who work on the railways, but I take time to forward it. So quit moaning!

I was reffering more to the way that pretty much everytime somebody posts requesting gen you just seem to snap at them and post the Yahoo groups URL for the umpteenth time...

RJ

Established Member
Errr no. That was just one member from Carlisle who kept asking for gen over and over without making any effort whatsoever to find any for himself, even when the links to the relavent Yahoo Group had been posted before.

Why not have a look at these threads if you think I snap at everyone who asks for gen

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8180
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7848
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7663
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7529
http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7518

And so on.....
[EDIT]
I think it's worth mentioning that I get gen from the same sources available to the next end - enthusiast...

Established Member
20307 and 302 with a single flask opened up big time, thanks to whoever was in the cab! Much better than snouts
87028 on M44 also whilst i was waiting for the wheelchairs

Joe H, thanks for posting all this nuclear gen, i'll pop out and cover it if i know the damn train is running!

Hi

I know it is every one to there own appinion but how can you get board of a 37? My favrate loco the looks are good but the sounds are even better talk about the clag. Or is it they dont thrash it?

Oliver

RJ

Established Member
Flasks should run today. I will not be seeing them, as another unusually rostered working is taking place in the evening.
[EDIT]
With ONE minute to spare after seeing the EWS 66+37 at Harrow and the delayed 313 from Willesden, I made it to Olympia, where the 20 and 37069 with fecking brilliant full throttle thrash plus clag!!!!! opened up and made a hellfire video at 19:22! Go London Transport!

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joe H said:
6M95 passed Kenny O 19:23 with a 20/3 and 37069. Ta Gwot for the advance notice this morning.

I think I passed this somewhere nearly Willesden about 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.