• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

70018 @ york

Status
Not open for further replies.

windoze11

lo is 70018 still at york , and if so wheres the best place to view it
thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Do you know whereabouts in York it actually is? Parcel Sidings are in the station, so easy enough to spot. If it is in Holgate Sidings you'll have to walk there and use the footbridge to get a view.

i seen one last friday down the freightliner shed with it's rather distinctive look, couldn't see the no as i was heading north on the gc service. out of interest has one ventured into the tees-side area yet.

windoze11

i dont no sorry

also is there any locos in the station based there with winter duties at the mo as im up there tommorow

cheers

Established Member
i dont no sorry

also is there any locos in the station based there with winter duties at the mo as im up there tommorow

cheers

Not sure if any are based there normally, but in the past there has been 86s and 90s stabled for ice-breaking duties.

wilsontown

Wasn't anything in the station at about 21:00 this evening as I was going home. Loco spurs have been fairly quiet recently, although 47760 was there earlier in the week.

Certainly haven't seen any 86/90s, would've made a nice change...

alanf

i seen one last friday down the freightliner shed with it's rather distinctive look, couldn't see the no as i was heading north on the gc service. out of interest has one ventured into the tees-side area yet.

At least 2 have worked through Stockton. I don't have the numbers to hand but could dig it out if you need the info.

Oldrowley

According to wnxx.com, 70010 (DFGH) and 70018 (DFGI) were taken from York to Leeds Midland Road yesterday (10 Feb) by 70011.

Status
Not open for further replies.