• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

86701 86702 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
great shot! :D havnt seen them in quite sometime, what are the plans for these then?

craig87034

86701+86702 on Thrusday 14/10 did Crewe-Willesden light engine on Friday 15/10 did a test train top and tail Willesden-Northampton and back then on Saturday 17/10 they top and tailed a private charter Doncaster-Kings X

Demps

shame about the distractions. Your photo wuld be much better viewed on black, with no distracting title or script underneath

eos

shame about the distractions. Your photo wuld be much better viewed on black, with no distracting title or script underneath

That is , unfortunately , as a result of me going along to a Gala at a preserved railway and finding a shoe-box full of prints off my website for sale ( without my knowledge or agreement) - so the 'large' images and the uncaptioned versions were turned off . They are still there to those that ask though.
C'est la copyright vie...

Status
Not open for further replies.