• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

87002, 87022, 87028: One Last Shunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above locos - coupled together - performed one last shunt today at Willesden carriage sidings. Emerging out of the mist I managed to get a few poor quality photos on my mobile phone. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a dinosaur and don't know what to do next!

"Taking them all the way to Bulgaria?" I cheerfully asked the driver. "No," came the reply, "but it's their last day with pantographs 'up'."

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Going to Long Marston at 1003 tomorrow (out the South end) - I might be going for a quick walk around that time ;)

Regards posting photos, you can either get yourself a free Photobucket or Fotopic account and post the links from there, or (not that I have tried this) it looks as if you can upload an image from your hard drive straight onto the forum via the Additional Options below (click on Manage Attachments and follow the instructions)

Apologies for the huge image, but its worth it!
87028_Wembley.jpg

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Looks like the Bristol Bluebirds headboard.

Just noticed from the various pictures that the nameplates on 87022 and 28 have been removed, but left intact on 87002......................
ACLG/ETS are doing the work to send the 7's to Bulgaria so probably the easiest way of getting the 'plates back to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.