• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

9/11 Proven wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Holy crap!

*continues watching*

This tears the whole of 9/11 apart.........:shock:

O L Leigh

Established Member
Depends whether you believe what you see in the media/on the internet, or what you're told by Government.

Life's too short to deal with the plethora of conspiracy theories. Just live your life and let the cranks amuse themselves. We'll never know the truth of half the stuff that happens every day in the world, so why bother worrying...?

one TN

Jonno2055

Ah yes but its different if your me as many people know i'm crazt. But I wouldn't really put it like that, the videos do raise some issues over the attacks especially the pentagon but it is important to keep an open mind. Its like my conspiracy theory about internet security services and virus protection software where these companies create the threats in order for you to keep buying and updating your products.
Edited (by doublepost prevention system):
one TN said:
Depends whether you believe what you see in the media/on the internet, or what you're told by Government.

Its actually quite hard to believe our own government now.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
I always thought there was something suspicious about the Pentagon.. I said to my classmates at college about the small size of the hole in the building and how a plane could not have made it as there were no additional damage to where the Tail and Wing sections would have hit the building..

Odd how no-one believed me!! This video proves my point..

Tom B

Established Member
Hang on, give me two minutes in Adobe Premiere and I'll knock up a video. This will prove that the 7th July bombs weren't carried out by Islamic terrorist suicide bombers, it will be Mrs Trellis from Aberwystryth with some plant fertiliser...

The Government may not always be beleivable, but I would put more credit on what they say rather than some people on a forum knocking up a conspiricy... it's like some people will read something in the paper or see it on the television and take it as if it's fact - the only fact is that the media hype up EVERYTHING.

Sprog

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
Hang on, give me two minutes in Adobe Premiere and I'll knock up a video. This will prove that the 7th July bombs weren't carried out by Islamic terrorist suicide bombers, it will be Mrs Trellis from Aberwystryth with some plant fertiliser...
Srarcasm is the lowest form of humor...........give it up.

Im not going to pick apart your idiotic reply, but all im ging to say is this isnt just another Documentry made by no-nothing journalists, This guy knows what hes talking about - hes done his re-search. Its not NBC live or some Yank TV corperation, its an independant revalation of the supposed truth behind 9/11.

All of his theories is backed up by evidence, fact and science.

Oh, and the London attacks are completly irrelivant. No ones doubting the truth behind them.

Edit - TB - I have removed your use of inappropriate language, further use will result in action being taken. This is done in my capacity as a moderator, my personal reply will follow next

Tom B

Established Member
I would suggest that using derogatary and offensive remarks against other members is much lower.

Why is the theory of a media guy taken more seriously than that from the Government? They may not be perfect but the media are much worse.

As for the London attacks, you are wrong, there are several people who are trying to spread their conspiricy theories around (to sell more papers / get money out of it etc).

This post is in my capacity as a member, the edit was done as a moderator.

Sprog

Established Member
London bombings where differant.

Like i say......this Documentry seems very much independant, not made by the BBC or the US equivilant. It may be the case of 'selling rags' in the UK, but this is differant in the US. As a matter of fact, it is quite conterversial for the media in america to doubt the Bush administration regarding terrorsim and accuse the US government of any sort of involvment, again, as the documentry clearly states. This is because most americans and most of the american media is highly patriotic, and if you condem the US government, you are seen as supporting these 'terroroists'.................

There is tonnes of evidance to support the fishness of the Pentagon 'crash', if not the WTC attacks.

But there is alos quite a substantial amount of evidence to support an element of 'dodgey-ness' about the twin towers. I will list these if you like, unless youve seen the Doc.

Tom B

Established Member
Yes they were different, but similar in that there are people trying to peddle their own theories to meet their ends.

There isn't a USA equivilent of the BBC...

I suppose any such event will have such accusations levelled at it, yes I have seen such allegations, such as those alledging that the WTC towers fell at g, there wasn't a plane in the Pentagon, Rumsfeld knew about them etc... but as I say any such event will have things which may be fishy and may be perfectly innocent, but are perceived to have a bearing.

T

Tom

The below text is in my capacity as a member.

There are always conspiracy theories regarding terrorist attacks.
FACT.

Who is to say this is different? The Pentagon may have something to hide, but why are they hiding it? Is it to simply throw people into jail, or not, that is not for us to know but for them to know. People may be too interested in things these days that is not their business, certainly a few people on here are interested in finding out behind the scenes information but that is not the point. There are always conspiracy theories, whether it be true or not. It is not our problem if there are, but it is the person who made the theories problem, it is your problem if you agree with it.

The above text is in my capacity as a member.

The below text is in my capacity as a administrator and moderator.

This is a warning for this thread, any more libel against my moderators will result in a possible lock of this thread.

Sprog

Established Member
Before i give up because you obviously, as usual, you just want to be the ones with the last say and who are always right. If i correct you on something, you just make smart-**** replies or lock/delete the thread.

ie.

"There isn't a USA equivilent of the BBC..."

You know what i mean dippy - im talking about a large media body, such as NBC, Fox, ABC or CNN making a hyped-up Documentry such as the one the British media made on Ladbroke Groove etc. I coulve given ITV as my example.

The WTC attack are suspiscious for the following reasons:

Stock:

The share issues.....5x the usual prediction rate of stock crashes for American Airlines/United Airlines, and something like 11x :shock: the average prerdiction in Boeing stock crashes on that day.

Insurance:

The owner of the Twin Towers signed a multi-million dollar, 99-year lease on the WTC complex a few days prior to the 'attack' and took out a 3 billon + dollar insurance policy on the buildings, specifically covering acts of terrorism

Fraud:

The 'World Trade 7' buliding that was convienitantly, and neatly destroyed after the main towers had collapsed. The same buliding that contained federal agent/ISA/CIA/Secret Services offices, and records of thousands of Wall street Fraud cases/criminal activity....... all convieniantly gone in 6 seconds.

Security:

The pulling of bomb sniffer dog patrols and security from the buildings days before 9/11.

I can continue! ;) It all adds up.....very, very, very strange, yet revealing., And its backed up by fact, whereas the US gov. have clammed up and given out nothing to refute these claims.

Anyway, i give up now.

You are just kids anyway. Id approximate that 90% of this forums population, shall we say, are all 16 or under. Many of you seem far to big for your boots and try to talk about things way beyond your age or knowledge. Its quite laughable sometimes.

Basically, you tend to talk alot of crap. When i dicsuss things, though it may sound like im saying my views are correct and that is that, i dont. Im up for discussing things and looking at facts. However, i dont like having sarcky or derogatory (ohh, look, Sproggy said a big word :roll:) comments thrown back at me.

They may not be as blunt as my method of insult (spose that makes me a moron in your eyes), but still its not on. I dont beat around the bush when it comes to things, as freinds of mine willl know.

TC said:
People may be too interested in things these days that is not their business, certainly a few people on here are interested in finding out behind the scenes information but that is not the point.
You just completly contradicted yoursef there Tommy boy.

Theres lots of nosey busy-bodies on here who will slate the railways at any opertunity and stick there nose in where it isnt needed. Instead of dishing dirt on TOCs etc, this is pretty dam important, as if the Sep 11th attacks hadnt occured, armed forces wouldnt have gone charing into Afganistan. So if 9/11 is false, it measn that this was done on totally faase pretences and so Bush and the US congress have an awfull lot to answer for. The Iraq and Afganistan waras whwre always abou Oil, Financial gain and Publicity anayway. It has sortve back-fired on them now though, as Iraq and Afganisatan are even worse than before in terms of law and order.

And take this into consideration. What if us plowing into these far-eastern countires was actually the motive, firstly for the Madrid attacks and secondly for the London bombings.....??

Its al food for thought. Im being open-minded here, seriously...............

I await responses.

Tom B

Established Member
The media bodies mentioned are entirely different from the BBC. The BBC is a public service broadcaster paid for by the license fee, as opposed by commercial advertising.

Are people not allowed to take out an insurance policy covering terrorism? I know that a lot of people are brainwashed into thinking it didn't happen before 11/09/2001, but it did. Just not so much in America.

As for shares there is a helluvalot more than knowledge of a terrorist attack which could cause them to fall in value!

Invasion of Iraq is a seperate issue, whether 11/9 had happened or not they would have invaded it.

You are not having derogatary comments sent back at you, you are perpetrating them. If you wish to have a debate then thats fine, by all means, I'd love to have a good debate over the issue, but you will not further your cause by batting about insults.

Moderation is as impartial as is possible, in this case a second member of staff was asked to come in and further my deletion of your swearing to ensure that the moderation was considered totally impartial (given that I had already contributed).

Sprog

Established Member
Now Mr. Cockfosters, your just picking and choosing:

Moi said:
Fraud:

The 'World Trade 7' buliding that was convienitantly, and neatly destroyed after the main towers had collapsed. The same buliding that contained federal agent/ISA/CIA/Secret Services offices, and records of thousands of Wall street Fraud cases/criminal activity....... all convieniantly gone in 6 seconds.

whats your answer to that then..? And the Sniffer dog issue.

And yes, ok, Iraq...but we are still talking about Afganistan, whihc again youve failed to mention.

And what about my little theory on Movites regarding Madrid (which everyone seems to forget about) and London...? No comments on that either?

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Sprog said:
whats your answer to that then..? And the Sniffer dog issue.

And yes, ok, Iraq...but we are still talking about Afganistan, whihc again youve failed to mention.

And what about my little theory on Movites regarding Madrid (which everyone seems to forget about) and London...? No comments on that either?

Look Sprog, I personally found the documentary very interesting and for me cast a whole new light on the events of 9/11. Some of the things mentioned are in my opinion too very odd. It's just a shame that the US government think they can keep all inside workings a complete secret from the world. If only they had a freedom of information act ;)

However, can we calm it down guys? I've had to delete what I percieve to be a completely ridiculous post considering the warnings from my colleagues. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but just stop the flaming!

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
The media bodies mentioned are entirely different from the BBC.

Bull****. Who pays for it/what type of company it is doesn't matter. They both to the same freakin job :roll: :roll:

B37425

Sure, there are tons off possibiltites to this issue. Areas can be proven wrong, but once the government has released their word, the majority believe it.

Sprog

Established Member
50149 said:
Bull****. Who pays for it/what type of company it is doesn't matter. They both to the same freakin job :roll: :roll:
I wouldnt say 'Job' J.

Id say aim. They all have the same aim.

That is to scaremonger, make money, brainwash people with advertising, make money [sic] ;) and bascially turn people into vegetating lemmings obsessed with Reality TV and celebraties............I

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Sprog said:
That is to scaremonger, make money, brainwash people with advertising, make money [sic] ;) and bascially turn people into vegetating lemmings obsessed with Reality TV and celebraties............I

Are you sure you aren't talking about ITV there?
I don't think your comments match the BBC at all to be honest. :???:

Jonno2055

Well what ever happened you have to rememebr that thousands of people were killed that day, so despite what happened that is the important thing.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Jonno2055 said:
Well what ever happened you have to rememebr that thousands of people were killed that day, so despite what happened that is the important thing.

Yes that is very true. However, it would still make you feel better if you knew the whole truth about the events.

Tom B

Established Member
50149 said:

No, they do different jobs. Commercial stations are in it to make money, BBC is in it to broadcast.

As for your building collapsing, how on earth does the fact that some paperwork was lost mean that all of a sudden there's a conspiricy? If they'd wanted to get rid of some paper, there are better ways of doing it.

I assure you I am not 10, and what is the point in makign such a comment if you do not think it matters? As for me "rambling on about insurance", I am merely addressing the points raised in Mr Sprog's post. I don't just let posts go by if I want to debate something in them, if you think there is something wrong with it...

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Jonno2055 said:

1000s of people killed by money-grabbing government ****s :roll:

Job/aim same thing to me sprog :lol:
Edited (by doublepost prevention system):
Cockfosters said:
No, they do different jobs. Commercial stations are in it to make money, BBC is in it to broadcast.

They're both news broadcasters :roll: :roll: that to me is the same thing

Sprog

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
how on earth does the fact that some paperwork was
lost mean that all of a sudden there's a conspiricy?
i re-iterate (tut, there i go again with the big words :rolleyes: Bad Sproggy ;))

Fraud:

Some paperwork indeed!

This, i should imagine, means an awfull lot of fraudsters etc got off the hook, so to speak.

Also, this mite get your attention. befire the towers where struck, very large transactions occured, with an awfull lot of moneywas transferred from coperations based within the WTC 1 and 2 buildings. This was done on the assumption that the hard-drives in the computer mainframes of said companies (got your attnetion yet ;)?) would be destryoed i the impact/ fire/collpase. However, an American IT company managed to re-treive the hard drives and recover alot of the data from them. They forarded this information to the FBI, but what has come of it..nothing?!

But, the question is, HOW did these people know ALL the hard disks etc would be destroyed??!

Oh wait, if the entrie buildings collpased perhaps, destroying all the evidence for sure under millions of tonnes of concret and steel??? *strokes imaginary beard*...............

Tom B

Established Member
BBC and ITV for example put out lots of different stuff. Television news, which I rarely see, differs: BBC will have quality reporting of the facts (though they are starting to be more populist now), whereas ITV will have whichever sensational story can get the most viewers. The BBC is meant to be totally free of bias whereas ITV is not. Don't beleive something just because it is on the news.

I know what iteration is...

Let us suppose that a rich banker wanted to get off the hook and decided to fly a plane into the World Trade Centre. Surely the Government would have picked up on this? Though I can see why they might want to blame it on Islamic terrorists, and where people have started their theories from. However flying a plane into a nearby building which might collapse and might just collapse in the right way to destroy some documents... is very far fetched.

I don't know if you've ever worked in system administration, but it is good practice to perform backups and put them offsite. This will especially be important in banking institutions, do you think the backup tapes are just put in the filing cabinet or something? They are usually taken to secure locations away from the main site. Hence should anything have happened to the hard disks on the machines in the WTC, the data should be on a backup tape elsewhere.

Sprog

Established Member
No, no, no, no.

You seem to think this is all done indendantly.

Single Track mind Mr. Cockfosters...........

Think about it -

Wall street- life bloody of American (Global perhaps ??) economy, alot of poeple get very rich here. These people have power, alot of influece on the goverment. The worlds revolves around money, and quite often people will do anything for money.

Bush and his administration, like any political party needed, and still need, funding and support. This has to come from somewhere. This somewhere is most likley fom rich american billionaires who probably made their fortune on the US stockmarket etc. How many of these do you think legitimatly made this money? Not many i should imagine.

This documentry is sayig that its the US goverment, the people in charge, the people calling the shots that planned and executed all of this.

There are millions of motives and reasons, many i bet we dont and never will know, but just think about the circumstances and the possbile connections.

It soon turns from a series of innocent coincidences into a very revealing and frigtening scheme.

As for the building thing. Just a hypothetical thing to consider:

In these investigation files are records/evidence etc of fraud of connected to a certain buisiness man that has George Bush under his thumb/on a lesh, however you want to phrase it. So, to dispose of these records and clear the criminals name the buliding is destroyed, along with the evidence, with the excuse that debris for the Twin Towers caused the damage, and hence the collapase. (People beleive it was a controlled and stealthily executed controlled explosion that brough the building down)

This wouldnt be the SOUL reason for flying thousands of tonnes airliner into a sky-scraper, BUT, it is one of the many 'perks' of this apparent grand deception.

Hope you got all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.