• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

91110 new livery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash39

Established Member
I'm sure there'll be plenty of shots of this floating around before long, judging by how many people were crowded around it most of the day!

Here's my best effort in a brief quiet moment. Looks good I reckon, always wanted to see a 91 in black.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ash_3939/7321624384/

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Well it's certainly eye opening and different!

ash39

Established Member
Well designed to make it tie in with the East Coast livery as well. A bit fussy perhaps but a bit of variety is welcome.

Especially when you consider the 91's have only really had three significant livery changes in 25 years, the Class 90 of the same era have had countless colour schemes!

455driver

Veteran Member
I am not one for all these new fancy liveries but that is seriously nice, well designed and fits in with the normal livery further back, well done.

VTPreston_Tez

I'm sure there'll be plenty of shots of this floating around before long, judging by how many people were crowded around it most of the day!

Here's my best effort in a brief quiet moment. Looks good I reckon, always wanted to see a 91 in black.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ash_3939/7321624384/

I wouldn't half mind if some carriages got painted along with it, it would look awesome.

Schnellzug

Established Member
hmmm, well, it does show a bit of imagination. Very 'Battle of Britain' class style nameplate, too, appropriate as Bulleid was a former Doncaster man.

ash39

Established Member
Noticably the font is similar to the flying scotsman style on 91101, and it looked to be done with vinyls with just the east coast livery tidying up at the back where you can see it. Hopefully they will treat a few more locomotives if a suitable reason comes up.

Temple Meads

Established Member
Very nice looking indeed!

Pleasing to see they didn't take too much inspiration from the jubilee themed liveries too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.