• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

960012's Xmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi guys

I hope the Admins dont mind me posting this on here. I have a few Modelling items for sale, and possibly more to follow:

Hornby Locos and Spares:

14XX 0-4-2 GWR tank loco in BR green, Tiny bit of plastic missing from round cab other wise generally good condition = £20
http://stephen9466.fotopic.net/p16337290.html

Hornby Club Model 2005 Industrial 0-4-0 In southern green = £10
http://stephen9466.fotopic.net/p16337286.html

Hornby Class 37 body, unpainted Brand new moudling, Body only = £1.50 SOLD
Hornby Class 47 body, In BR blue, Missing one buffer, Body only = £2.00 SOLD

Lima Spares

Class 52 Body, in 'Desert Sand' Livery, D1023 Western Enterprise Thats what it says on the body although i think its wrong, Missing all 4 buffers, Body only = £2.00
Bachmann Locos

32-304 Collect Goods 2294 GWR Shirtbutton Green, 0-6-0, Good nick brand new only run 2 twice = £35
Pic to follow

I also have various buses for sale, Just drop up a PM if you interested in any thing or want to know more aobut a certain item.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nathan

I am most interested in the 37 body as i had to make the hard desicion between a 37 or 55 for christmas. I picked 55002 and therefore missed out on a 37. However i'm not sure where i can find a chassis for a 37, any surgestions?

Established Member
Guys I need to get rid of this lot, i dont want to have to Ebay it as u never get what its worth on there, i may have sold some stuff to a friend but not sure yet!

kettlefan

I know, but i realised i dont need it!!!

yeah its great western and goes "pish pish pish" when coasting! I'd sooner have the bachmann jinty but Bachmann have done some annoying things of late, they left off the motion bracket on the ivatt tank, and the guard irons on the jinty. Important little details them, without the motion bracket the ivatt is screwed in real life! I am VERY satisfied with my Ivatt mogul though, great loco that!

Nathan

yeah its great western and goes "pish pish pish" when coasting! I'd sooner have the bachmann jinty but Bachmann have done some annoying things of late, they left off the motion bracket on the ivatt tank, and the guard irons on the jinty. Important little details them, without the motion bracket the ivatt is screwed in real life! I am VERY satisfied with my Ivatt mogul though, great loco that!

Your going to get closer to that with Bachmann than Hornby, is there much choice?

Established Member
Matt ive just brought a white metal hunslet kit from Howard!!!!! hoping it can be made into clositer!! madle of Kew Bridge required!!!

Established Member
0-16.5 so yer will be a large Clositer but i dont care lol,

Hmm me fells a narrow gauge layout is required now lol!

Nathan

Its been so long i can't even remember myself, let me check...

WessexWarrior

What an amazing layout! Seriously envious! I would give you an offer for the little 0-4-2, but sadly I have no layout and no space to set one up. :(

Established Member
What an amazing layout! Seriously envious! I would give you an offer for the little 0-4-2, but sadly I have no layout and no space to set one up. :(

Cheers, its a very nice layout, was given to me by a friend, its in store in whats left of my loft now as it was jsut to big lol

Nathan

Cheers, its a very nice layout, was given to me by a friend, its in store in whats left of my loft now as it was jsut to big lol

What have you done with it now if your room is being "tidied" it wasnt in there last time i was around?

Nathan

Your room was the loft to me, how much higher does your house go???

Status
Not open for further replies.