• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A big apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

drazky

Dear forum users,
Especially these at MTR Crossrail and LU threads:
I would like to apologise to all of you if some of my posts were inappropriate ,sarcastic or make you feel uncomfortable ..!
I did not mean to be rude or inappropriate and mostly tryed to joke with myself but obviously I crossed the line in some cases for which I profoundly apologise !!!
I realised the mistakes I have done and feel deeply sorry!
I am very grateful for all the help and support I received by the forum users and I genuinely tryed as well to help many people with advice and support .
I wish all of you the very best with your chosen pat and once more please accept my sincere apology!!

Drazky

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

iWantIn

drazky...Why have you deleted all of you're post? Sure i understand request a deletion of the post you think may have upset some people on the forum...but why delete ALL of your post? even the very helpful ones?

Lrd

Established Member
Drazky, thank you for posting this. I'm sure one or two members will appreciate it.

As posted above, some of your posts were very helpful to others so there was no need to delete them.

Good luck with your future career, be sure to keep us updated on how your training goes when you start.

drazky

Drazky, thank you for posting this. I'm sure one or two members will appreciate it.

As posted above, some of your posts were very helpful to others so there was no need to delete them.

Good luck with your future career, be sure to keep us updated on how your training goes when you start.
Probably...I will not drive...but thank you for your good words!!
I am nearly fifty and make jokes or sarcastic coments wasn't good idea at all!
I feel so ashamed now!
I hope at least members will forgive me...

Last edited:

ComUtoR

Established Member
Probably...I will not drive...but thank you for your good words!!
I am nearly fifty and make jokes or sarcastic coments wasn't good idea at all!
I feel so ashamed now!
I hope at least members will forgive me...

I will not forgive you because you didnt offend. but confused why you will not drive as you pass assessment and are waiting for year next. I find you odd at times but helpfull and polite. <D

Bossa

Draz, do not really know where all this stems from as I have been in and out of the forum but personally you have been a massive help to me at close hand in this often frustrating maze to get to the "cab". Whatever it is at least you have done the commendable and respectful thing which is what I have come to expect from you. On the othe hand you have achieved the dream, be foolish to give up now. Its time for you to live.

drazky

Draz, do not really know where all this stems from as I have been in and out of the forum but personally you have been a massive help to me at close hand in this often frustrating maze to get to the "cab". Whatever it is at least you have done the commendable and respectful thing which is what I have come to expect from you. On the othe hand you have achieved the dream, be foolish to give up now. Its time for you to live.

Thanks for that!!
Deeply appreciate!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.