• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A big thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzardsleeve

Hi all. I've been lurking about these forums for the past 6 months, whilst in the process of applying for a driver's job.

I found out last week that I've been accepted and start on the training course this year!

Thanks to all of you who have posted so much information to help me on my way. Although you don't know how you've helped and I've no idea who you are... collectively you've all helped me on my way.

I'm very happy. Cheers railway men and women!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sw1ller

Established Member
Love the name and congratulations. I still remember my phone call like it was yesterday. Such an amazing feeling.

LCC106

Established Member
Congratulations and don’t feel compelled to share which TOC if you don’t want to potentially be identified. Hope you have a long and successful career.

Martin93

I apologise. Congratulations well done and good luck on your training course

ILoveLamp

Congratulations, and another shout for the amusing name! Did you manage to get your job within 6 months? If so, thats amazing. Good luck with the training, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Wizzardsleeve

Congratulations, and another shout for the amusing name! Did you manage to get your job within 6 months? If so, thats amazing. Good luck with the training, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
No, it was a lot longer, just took it seriously for the last 6 months to get to this stage.

Congratulations. I, too, sniggered at your user name.
I really don't know what you mean ;)

Stigy

Established Member
Hi all. I've been lurking about these forums for the past 6 months, whilst in the process of applying for a driver's job.

I found out last week that I've been accepted and start on the training course this year!

Thanks to all of you who have posted so much information to help me on my way. Although you don't know how you've helped and I've no idea who you are... collectively you've all helped me on my way.

I'm very happy. Cheers railway men and women!
Congratulations! It’s a great feeling, isn’t it? Thanks for taking the time to post and good luck with the course and your future career!

Status
Not open for further replies.