• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A BoB and a Whistler at Easenhall 25th August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
class 313 said:
Hmmm thats weird, thers no DRS booking on the southern WCML, also that 57 looks like 57003

Yes there is. DRS run to Daventry one example being 4M44 Mossend to Daventry

I have changed the caption

class 313

Established Member
The only DRS thats booked is the flasks and that passes Watford 2125 Willesden-brent to Crewe 6K51, also Mossend to Daventry stopped ages ago

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
class 313 said:
The only DRS thats booked is the flasks and that passes Watford 2125 Willesden-brent to Crewe 6K51, also Mossend to Daventry stopped ages ago

What are you on about? DRS run several intermodals to Daventry including the one I saw today. 4M44 still runs and was double headed 47s a few weeks ago

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
class 313 said:
Ok tell me what route it takes

Mossend then down to Carlisle, along the WCML, Warrington Bank Quay, Crewe then on to Stafford then along the Trent Valley past Nuneaton, then to Rugby and onto the Northampton line and then into Daventry International RailFreight Terminal.

class 313

Established Member
I would of said that Southern WCML is from Northampton southwards... in that theroy it does not pass southern WCML

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
class 313 said:
I would of said that Southern WCML is from Northampton southwards... in that theroy it does not pass southern WCML

But as I was north of Northampton...

class 313

Established Member
Yes... i said northampton and southwards i would call southern WCML basiclly the Silverlink route

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
So why say its strange for a DRS service to pass along a section of line I wasnt photting at?

Status
Not open for further replies.