• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A couple of videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Yup, goes right round my room! the maximum lenght of train is 5 coaches on da inside and 8 on da outside becuase of da loop sizes etc but i thought hmm lets see wat this thing can really do!

Richard

Nice vid there mate,can i ask how did you get the sounds of the trians to work on a railway becuase i have the Dapot Deisel horn but i didn't know where to get steam sounds from,other wise a very nice Video.

Nathan

Yup, goes right round my room! the maximum lenght of train is 5 coaches on da inside and 8 on da outside becuase of da loop sizes etc but i thought hmm lets see wat this thing can really do!

11 on the inside for me and i cant remember how many we got going around last time :lol:

Nice vid there mate,can i ask how did you get the sounds of the trians to work on a railway becuase i have the Dapot Deisel horn but i didn't know where to get steam sounds from,other wise a very nice Video.

He has just dubbed the sounds in to the locomotives, sorry to dissapoint you ;)

Richard

oh no you havn't upsetted me, i was just wondering thats all, thanks anyway Nathan ;)

Nathan

im just about to go try 20 coaches, maybe a new video will be in order!

I think perhaps not? Depends if you're employing a banker like mine because you have even sharper radius curves which i suspect will slow it right down...

Established Member
I think perhaps not? Depends if you're employing a banker like mine because you have even sharper radius curves which i suspect will slow it right down...

well it did 17 with out a banker!

I shall let you know am about to try it!

Nathan

well it did 17 with out a banker!

I shall let you know am about to try it!

With Sir Lamiel? i think thats probably your most powerful loco?

55002 for me, cant really compare diesels to steam though!

Established Member
no u muppet we're talking about the Q1 here!!!!

It did it, load 20, ive got a video!

Status
Not open for further replies.