• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A decent day in Cheltenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintona

Established Member
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phoenix

Established Member
Great set of shots it's good to see how you have taken them cause well like im just comparing my shots to your and it's great how different you have made them look but gotta say great shots again mate.

Mintona

Established Member
Thanks both, I were well pleased with what came through today :D Was only expecting the sheds, until I checked my gen when I got home and found out what the headcodes were etc. for the other bits :D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Merr, you didn't let me know! Bleeding typical, the new sheds finally get over here, I was in Newport, and didn't know...<(

Mintona

Established Member
You should have seen them..!

I didn't let you know coz I've not heard owt from you for ages!

andrewmay

Excellent shots there, seems like the sun didn't shine on that convoy at any point from all the pictures I've seen of it. I really hate work for denying me the privelage of seeing this today.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
You should have seen them..!

I didn't let you know coz I've not heard owt from you for ages!

Should have dropped me a line, could have let ya know that a farce with Virgin Media has stopped me being online at home. You will have a PM when you're next on anyway.

What time did they leave Newport anyway? If I'd known, I'd have hung about! Although if I had I would have missed 43002 it turned out...

EDIT: Where are my manners? Some cracking shots there, like the 57 shot a lot.

Mintona

Established Member
Excellent shots there, seems like the sun didn't shine on that convoy at any point from all the pictures I've seen of it. I really hate work for denying me the privelage of seeing this today.

Same - all photos I have seen have been in full dull too! Wasn't a very nice day yesterday to be fair! I'm working today, otherwise I'd be out for the 20s somewhere, but that's the way it goes unfortunately :(

Techniquest said:
Should have dropped me a line, could have let ya know that a farce with Virgin Media has stopped me being online at home. You will have a PM when you're next on anyway.

What time did they leave Newport anyway? If I'd known, I'd have hung about! Although if I had I would have missed 43002 it turned out...

EDIT: Where are my manners? Some cracking shots there, like the 57 shot a lot.

Sorry, didn't realise you'd been having Virgin Media issues.
And 43002 is much more worthy than some new sheds! Ahem.

They were booked off Newport Docks at 1400, they left the station at 1545. We absolutely froze on the bridge! Windy as hell!

And thank you, I also rather like the 57 photo, enough to make it my new desktop background :D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Sorry, didn't realise you'd been having Virgin Media issues.
And 43002 is much more worthy than some new sheds! Ahem.

They were booked off Newport Docks at 1400, they left the station at 1545. We absolutely froze on the bridge! Windy as hell!

And thank you, I also rather like the 57 photo, enough to make it my new desktop background :D

No worries, those 66s will be copped eventually. Besides, with weather like it is at the moment festering anywhere is not appealing (says the man who festered for over 2 hours at Dilton Marsh yesterday...so trust me;))!

Agreed 002 was more worthy than sheds, I was very happy to see it again and notch up another 52 miles with it! Just over 3,000 with it now IIRC...:!:

Status
Not open for further replies.