• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A little surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
To move the handles we would need to make the space behind the current static handle look like a photo - something my photoshop drawing skills could not do once, let along 4 times. Not sure about Petes! The BVE4 photo-real 47 cab doesn't do it either.

Guinness

Established Member

icon_production_swtpete.jpg

Surely "A 'SWT Pete' Production" not 'An'. ;)

Downloading now! :)

dennis63uk

Does anyone know where i can get the route from to run it on. As all southern region routes are for BVE2. And the train is for BVE4. Would be great appreciated if someone would let me know please. Found Southeastern V2 (Ashford to Swanley) that works in BVE4

Gavelex

just change the train in the route tou want to the name of the folder you installed this train to.

Coxster

Established Member
Does anyone know where i can get the route from to run it on. As all southern region routes are for BVE2. And the train is for BVE4. Would be great appreciated if someone would let me know please.
You could run it on the Bakerloo main line diagram. It is third rail unlike the required Class 321, therefore a closer match.

Coxster

Established Member
The file was updated and re-uploaded the other night with working TPWS lights.

Sturdjos

The file was updated and re-uploaded the other night with working TPWS lights.

I can't find it on TSC.... If it was from your site, Coxter, the TPWS lights are still unlit for me .... ? (I just re-installed it now, and un-installed the old version).

Status
Not open for further replies.