• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A little update from The Jubilee Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
No offence but 06TS sounds a bit iffy, I can hear bits of the 05TS :P I know its still WIP and its very good so far

nath9425

It's ok considering it's WIP, the sounds are all a bit muffled and quick but thats the 96 for you. I would love to compare the acceleration to the braking as it might be different?

Well Done so far

Nath

Jim

Established Member
TOM (L), you are I think correct there, there is a small touch of 95

T

Tom

Might be because there is a small touch of 95 in the real thing? :lol:

Julian G

Established Member
Nice, I can't wait to hear the acceleration :p

Ever heard the Acceleration of a Cravens Unit? they're bloody loud!
I had the Loudest Cravens ever on Saturday, apparantly it was 5062, Beast

On the other hand, Good Work Dan , excellent Work to RichH, from what i can see the route looks great!

The Snap

Established Member
On the other hand, Good Work Dan , excellent Work to RichH, from what i can see the route looks great!

Cheers Julian mate! :D

A small update for you lot anyway, the route will now start at Swiss Cottage, giving drivers a longer section of the old part of the line to drive. The route is coming along nicely, and we hope for a release soon.

Tra,

twright

It looks fantastic! Cannot wait!

Sounds good starting at Swiss Cottage, the route will be quite a decent length. From what I remember Swiss Cottage and I think St John's Wood are the really, really old platforms, dating back to the 1900's because they used to be used when the Bakerloo Line went out to Stanmore. Baker Street was refurbed when the Jubilee opened in 1979, and the stations from Bond St to Charing Cross had new platforms built I believe - please correct me if I'm wrong!

Well done to everybody involved in this route!

Alstom1995

It's ok considering it's WIP, the sounds are all a bit muffled and quick but thats the 96 for you. I would love to compare the acceleration to the braking as it might be different?

Well Done so far

Nath

It does stop smoother then that I assure you, but since the gradients were added, it needs retweaking again.

It looks very good indeed. But I think the 96ts sounds may need a little tweaking as theres sudden increase and decrease in motor volume as the train is coming to a stop.

Alstom1995

It looks very good indeed. But I think the 96ts sounds may need a little tweaking as theres sudden increase and decrease in motor volume as the train is coming to a stop.

Yeah I know and don't worry the train won't be released until its 100pc finished.:wave: This video was mainly for an update on the route, not really the train.

Jubilee191

Will the other trains actually move in this project? I mean that by saying that in the northern line v3 the other trains you can see never move, they are just deployed there randomly and they are kept stationery, At north greenwich in the trailer you can see a train there on another platform as you come in, will that train actually move or be kept stationery...

nath9425

Because of BVE 4 LIMITATIONS, trains on the program will not move unlike MSTS. it will be the same as the Northern Line trains, they will be stationary with lots of detail.

Nath

T

Tom

It isn't a "limitation".

It's simply that moving trains haven't been coded into the software.

devon_metro

Established Member
Indeed.

Regarding the vid. I've just watched one of your vids along the Jubilee and the run sounds when not motoring much sound much more like the 95 than in the real vid, where they are most definatly more unique to the 96ts.

Jubilee191

that was what was said earlier... but I agree with you, the 96 sounds are a bit jerky...

Status
Not open for further replies.