• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A lot of tossers

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

Found a strange poll on the net today. How they know or who cares I cannot tell you but it seems that the town with the highest proportion of w**kers in England is Thames Ditton. This is followed in descending order by >>

Milton Keynes
Portsmouth
Sheffield
Reading
Watford
Poplar
Birmingham
Manchester

:knob: :knob: :glasses2: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

TicketMan said:
I've got to ask - what were you looking for to find a poll like that? :D

I made a typo and instead of 'yank' I put 'w**k ' in the question. It was not Google either.

Table 52

I'm intrigued in whether this survey means just that the people of these towns are just not regarded as very nice (w****rs!) or literely pleasure themselves a lot (w****rs!).

TicketMan

Birmingham should be higher in the list - I'm enough of a w***er to more than make up for the rest of the list... :D

Ben

£10 says you found this on Google Trends!

Poplar always comes up!

H

HR2

158 said:
£10 says you found this on Google Trends!

Poplar always comes up!

You've lost yer tenner then because as I said originally I did not use Google.

The Gricer

I can't help wondering about the accuracy of these sort of surveys. I mean, where do they get the figures from? Are they from those annoying people with clipboards who come up to you in the street and ask if they can "just ask a few questions"? I can imagine it. "Excuse me sir, just a quick question. How often do you 'twang the wire' ". I'm sure most people would ignore them, tell them to mind their own business or just lie! It's hardly the sort of thing you'd tell your best mate, let alone a complete stranger!

Frank

H

HR2

I thought I'd have a look at this Google Trends thing. It brings up the same list but in a different order. So I typed in 'Homosexuals' and up came a list 10 cities, 9 of which are in the U.S.A. Must say something that

H

HR2

Nick W said:
Why do poplar and blechtly appear so often?

I dunno, but Poplar is full of chavs and low life. Bletchley I can't speak for having never been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.