• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A new record!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathonAG

Thanks to Paul Parkin and me lol, we were commanded to tell everybody on our msn contact list abotu the forum.

So far everybodys says the forum is good :) :) :)

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
JonathonAG said:
Thanks to Paul Parkin and me lol, we were commanded to tell everybody on our msn contact list abotu the forum.

So far everybodys says the forum is good :) :) :)
Thanks! I recognise quite a few of the recent new members from other forums, in particular UKTS; in which case you're in safe hands, AllyPally is one of the mods here ;)

This forum has only existed for 5 weeks but is already going strong. I've personally met 32 of the members here (although I think Coxster and Joy54 have probably met more than I have!).

But, as it's so new, we're still learning and still improving, if you have any ideas for improvement please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Julian G

Established Member
and me ;) who told TRC666,joea1 and Paul Parkin about the forum!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.