• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A problem with BVE 2 Route Zandvoort-Maastricht ( Dutch route )

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.G.E.Bakker

Hello Everyone
I have been trying to run this route, but am plagued by syntac errors:
copy of errors attached. For a start this causes a red light outside Zandvoort not to change to green. Does anyone have a working copy of this route ? The author of the route is Martin Fonda, but cannot trace a website or e-mail.

Cheers,

Ed Bakker
Oxford
New Zealand

Attachments

• 2009-06-01_201549.jpg
    2009-06-01_201549.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 22
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mbonwick

Established Member
I suspect this could be due to the Netherlands using a fullstop as a decimal separator rather than a comma.

Established Member
just click ignore and it should work fine, ive seen it pop up on a few of my routes and works fine for me

pbayley

G'day Ed

I'd stay in NZ if I were you ............ I only go downtown to Melbourne when it's really necessary !!! :lol:

I live in Elmhurst, which is 25 mins. drive to the station and a little over 2 hours on the VLocity ( http://www.vline.com.au/about/ourfleet/vlocity.html ) train to Melbourne.

Elmhurst.jpg

Downtown Elmhurst

Cheers
Paul

LilLoaf

When you get a solution to the red signal problem, please let me know via PM as i have the same prob with the Piccadilly line BVE2, it works fine Southbound, but get to Heathrow T4 and then its red lights and it won't move cos by that time doors are open and carn't shut them manually on BVE2. I tried stopping in a differant place (so doors won't open) and continue from there and its red lights all the way to Cockfosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.