• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A request relating to Brighton station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo

Established Member
Hi all,

By chance, would anyone happen to have a selection of photos of Brighton station in its post-refurbishment state that they would be happy to share with me please? I ask this because, as shown in this thread (from last month), I am writing a novel which has a rather major scene set in and around Brighton station. Strictly speaking, this scene is set in the future, but given the station has recently been modernised I am under the impression that it is unlikely to change drastically again in the period between now and the date in question.

In particular, I would like to ask for at least one of the interior "hall" and one of the station forecourt (the "bus station" area), with a particular emphasis on the architecture involved in both cases. I would rather not use NRE for this, because its pictures tend to be shot in inconvenient locations for this kind of use.

Thank you in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.