• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A return to Hereford .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time back I was posting about modelling Hereford in N Gauge - please see:

We were living in Ashton-under-Lyne and the modelling took place in the Vicarage loft. I am now retired with my wife still working.

We have now moved to Telford and the powers that be have generously allocated a relatively large bedroom for the layout. Some compromises are inevitable as the space is smaller than the loft in the Vicarage in Ashton-under-Lyne.

Staging has been built and my library is close to being sorted out. I will need one new fiddle yard, the electrics will need connecting board to board for the layout and some damage will need to be rectified.

Completing the staging is a good step forward!

I will post pictures over the next little while. ...

Pictures of the Layout room in Telford.

https://rogerfarnworth.com/2022/06/09/n-gauge-hereford-2022

I mentioned the staging for the layout which makes use of IKEA Ivar. ....

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Iskra

Established Member
Some good modelling there thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing it up and running again soon :)

Hereford in N again, the Move. ...

Moving felt like a major exercise. I have a large amount of stock and initially could not imagine how I might be best getting it all from one home to another. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.