• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A train this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

AAAh!!.... such nice comfortable seats. High backs too. Quite spacey in here isn't it? Open the droplight for a bit of fresh air sit back and enjoy the ride. The train gallops along at times but mostly not over 45 mph. Lot's of bounce and sway while in motion. Nice motor growl. Lots of rattle and groans. #Overground, underground, wombling free, happy young railmen all are we#

When our ride is over we get off at a station where there's lots of foliage.. What stock are we on? Which line? Where did we alight?

[CLUE, those that know me will have the answer immediately. hold fire for a mo and let the others have a go]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

All wrong. Stock, line, and destination.

Now I admit this one is harder. But think like this. Consider my age and travel back through the years. From that standpoint try to find out what my screename was elsewhere and you'll have the answers.

H

HR2

BINGO!! Mr Nitro. My favourite stock that I actually worked on. But not my favourite all-time underground stock. They were the 'F' stock [Tanks]

Status
Not open for further replies.