• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abellio Online Assesment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tezza32

On Moderation
Well I had my assessment 19th september and messed it up but hay ho good luck to who is going for assessment soon

Tezza32

On Moderation
I passed the dots and glop to standard failed the rest but abellio you had to get advanced for all of them to pass so not sure where I go from here

abacus614

I passed the dots and glop to standard failed the rest but abellio you had to get advanced for all of them to pass so not sure where I go from here
Ahh I see so are you saying abellio test to an advanced standard?

Weaver30

Hi all, writing to hopefully receive some advice, I have received the online SJT assessment in my emails. However whenever I click on the link provided it takes me to a page with another link labelled “ project name train driver sjt 2016” upon clicking that link I am redirected to the same page and that is where the continuous cycle continues. Has this problem happened for anyone else? I’m not too stressed as the email stated I have 5 days to complete the assessment however would like to get this done as soon as possible. If anyone has any advice to offer or any potential contacts to resolve this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ashley872

Hi all, writing to hopefully receive some advice, I have received the online SJT assessment in my emails. However whenever I click on the link provided it takes me to a page with another link labelled “ project name train driver sjt 2016” upon clicking that link I am redirected to the same page and that is where the continuous cycle continues. Has this problem happened for anyone else? I’m not too stressed as the email stated I have 5 days to complete the assessment however would like to get this done as soon as possible. If anyone has any advice to offer or any potential contacts to resolve this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Just signed up to this forum to reply here.. I've just received the same email as you inviting me to the online assessment. Gonna leave it until tonight to do. Fingers crossed!

2ontheBuzzer

Unfortunately it's not just yourself, I have the same issue. Just contacted recruitment and it seems they're cancelling the calls at the moment. Maybe they are aware of the issue and working on rectifying it, or maybe not. I will keep trying and update accordingly.

Stigy

Established Member
Just signed up to this forum to reply here.. I've just received the same email as you inviting me to the online assessment. Gonna leave it until tonight to do. Fingers crossed!
Good luck! Is it an initial assessment or the Visual Search Exercise?

Robnw67

I have been sent the email inviting me to click the link to take me to the assessments, but the link doesn't work and just re-loads the page with the link on it. I have tried on a laptop, a phone and a tablet. Same result. Do we know any contact details? Perhaps I can get a new link sent through.

PS - Just had a tweet from the Head Office - apparently the faulty link is a known issue. New links will be sent out shortly.

Last edited:

DaveAbides

I had the same problem with the link not working. Glad to hear it's not just me. Thanks for the updates, folks.

Pointy End

Has anyone from Bletchley application got a email back yet?

I've only had the "please accept this email as receipt of your application for the position of Trainee Train Driver" and nothing since.
Application made Saturday.

Small bit of advice for the SJT from someone who completed it almost 2 years ago, remember to put safety above everything in your answers, after that would be customer service.

Good luck folks, you may have a long road ahead of waiting, it may knock the wind out your sails at times, I’m just awaiting my the rebooking of my final interview which was cancelled due to lockdown.

If anyone wants any advice on the psychometric testing or MMI I’ll be happy to share what experiences I can.

Tezza32

On Moderation
Good evening dark lightning I've applied again and waiting to take the sjt test hopefully 2nd time round final attempt I can do it glad you got there nearly well done

Weaver30

Thanks for all the replies the link got fixed and I have now completed the initial SJT, keep me updated with how you lot get on with the Bletchley application, hopefully in due time some of us may be colleagues.

2ontheBuzzer

Thanks for all the replies the link got fixed and I have now completed the initial SJT, keep me updated with how you lot get on with the Bletchley application, hopefully in due time some of us may be colleagues.
How was the SJT? I had my rectified link cone through last night whilst in bed so will give it a go later after I've finished my early shift.

Ashley872

How was the SJT? I had my rectified link cone through last night whilst in bed so will give it a go later after I've finished my early shift.
I got my new link last night at 21:15, so completed it ask soon as I got it lol.
Not too bad, seemed kink common sense for most of it to be honest. Fingers crossed I get through to the next stage!
Good luck with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.