• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abellio Online Assesment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

abacus614

So for anyone that attended Stage 1 on Wednesday, how did you get on? I was offered the 5th but struggled to get it off work, and they didnt give much notice to practice did they!

How much notice did they actually give you? It's always a struggle getting time off, especially this time of year when so many people are on holiday.

andyccfc

How much notice did they actually give you? It's always a struggle getting time off, especially this time of year when so many people are on holiday.

I had the invite to stage one on 28th May, so a week. I was away that weekend too so would have had barely any time to prep either.

abacus614

I had the invite to stage one on 28th May, so a week. I was away that weekend too so would have had barely any time to prep either.

A week! I need to give a weeks notice for a day off!! How did you get on have you had your results yet?

Slimjim101

Got my invite to stage 2 of the assessments today. Really pleased, after attending the stage 1 assessments and being told they were doing enhanced training I thought it would be difficult to get through. Can anyone give advice about the multi modal interview please?

andyccfc

Ah that's good that they are still moving forward then as in the other thread, someone states they heard they were full. When did you do your stage one? I've still not had a rescheduled date for mine. Expecting it to be next year now to be honest.

Slimjim101

Ah that's good that they are still moving forward then as in the other thread, someone states they heard they were full. When did you do your stage one? I've still not had a rescheduled date for mine. Expecting it to be next year now to be honest.

Yeah, I noticed that in the other thread. I had applied in Feb and originally missed the slots for the stage 1 (were none left when I came to pick one). Then got offered one for the 20 Jun. Found out yesterday that was successful. I'd guess they're taking in, in waves, with the top so many successful from each wave getting through. The guy on the other thread probably heard that they weren't taking any more from that wave as enough were successful. The TOC will have this process finely choreographed and I'd doubt they'd still be paying for opc assessments if they knew nobody else would be in with a chance.

Nevergiveup

I applied on 11 June done SJT on 16 June bit still haven’t heard from them regarding the results from SJT

Slimjim101

I applied on 11 June done SJT on 16 June bit still haven’t heard from them regarding the results from SJT

This can take time, they appear to be doing a lot of recruiting so don't worry, just keep checking your emails. They'll eventually get back to you.

A small chat with Recruitment for Birmingham to let all know, I’m told they are unable to let me know any potential dates for psychometrics as of yet.

Business as usual it is.

Tezza32

On Moderation
I applied in February and passed the sjt sift test says I'm in a talent pool for my stage 1 but haven't heard anything I applied for snow hill and Birmingham new street

Tezza32

On Moderation
Just to let you guys know I've had a email yesturday asking me to book myself in for the 19th September for my 1st part of the assessment

Yeah I've had an email Friday inviting me for an assessment on the 19th September

Disappointing that I didn’t get one yet, good luck to you though, hopefully I’ll hear something soon, they can only do so many at once so it makes sense I suppose.

Let us know how it goes.

Tezza32

On Moderation
That's strange then can't understand why you have been waiting the same has me and you haven't heard anything

andyccfc

Still waiting for stage one invite here too. Really not in a rush so it'll happen when it happens.

Tezza32

On Moderation
Andy I had my email on Friday inviting me for assessment on 19th of September I thought they had finished all recruitment

Jon1930

Thanks wba I can't understand why this is happening we all applied febuary so strange

Everybody that has got through application stage will have a chance at the assessments, they can only fit so many on the day. Long long way to go.

Nevergiveup

Even if it’s After 12 months since submitting the application? Or do they only hold application for 12 month as stated then one has to reapply?

Everybody that has got through application stage will have a chance at the assessments, they can only fit so many on the day. Long long way to go.
Even

Tezza32

On Moderation
I thought I seem someone say after so long if you haven't done any assessments you have to go through process again

Status
Not open for further replies.