• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Accommodation near Didcot Parkway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave87016

Established Member
I plan on going Didcot Parkway in January I highly recommend the Prince Of Wales pub opposite it does brilliant food and a darn good pint ( anyone else been) ? I stayed at the Railway hotel in Culham very nice it was aswell

Does anyone know a decent hotel or B&B within a easy walking distance from Didcot Parkway station?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cactustwirly

Established Member
I plan on going Didcot Parkway in January I highly recommend the Prince Of Wales pub opposite it does brilliant food and a darn good pint ( anyone else been) ? I stayed at the Railway hotel in Culham very nice it was aswell

Does anyone know a decent hotel or B&B within a easy walking distance from Didcot Parkway station?

Not sure there's a huge amount there tbh, I'd suggest getting a Premier inn or something in Reading instead (15 minutes by IC train from Didcot)

HOOVER29

Isn’t there a B & B across the road at Tilehurst?
That’s just up the track from Didcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.