• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Acronyms / Initials meanings

Status
Not open for further replies.

na281093

I’m new to this forum so I’ve been reading up a lot everywhere and people often name things like TOC or DMI, MMI etc

Is there a thread anywhere that lists what all of these mean? If not I thought it would be helpful to have one. At least for me anyway

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MiNi

I’m new to this forum so I’ve been reading up a lot everywhere and people often name things like TOC or DMI, MMI etc

Is there a thread anywhere that lists what all of these mean? If not I thought it would be helpful to have one. At least for me anyway
Train operating company
Multiple mini interview
Driver manager(s) interview

Comfy

The multi-method interview is a structured interview for selecting personnel and for potential diagnosis where personal impressions, biographical and situational questions are evaluated systematically and standardized. Prof. Schuler originally developed the method of a multimode interview.

By the way I was the same, but have been on here reading a lot and you pick them up along the way.

Stigy

Established Member
Train operating company
Multiple mini interview
Driver manager(s) interview
*Multi-Modal Interview.

Means the same thing to all intents and purposes I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.