• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Acton-Jarrows Via Scunthorpe

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJP

Anyone got timimgs for this working ? and any days?

I was told about this working from 37517 (M wright)

But he has no timings.

Any help appricated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The 37 Fan

I certainly do have the times you just didnt ask nicely and your mannor can be seen in another thread too.

Anyway basically for now its a test flow, running WFO (q) EWS providing traction, its tanks. Once again for now only a test flow, weather EWS will confirm the flow and book it as a regular working is unknown.

The train is ment to depart Acton at around 6:30pm however as with EWS and test flows it runs to a very uncertain time table so is known to run a lot later if it runs at all. EWS I belive are doing this trial for another week, weather fater that EWS will proceed to run the train as I said is unclear. The trains future will be decided when the trial ends this Friday. I will post the out come.

Via Scunthorpe, oh you dont listen to you, due to an ill fated loco and a mix of engineers works, when for some reason EWS first tried the trial on a weekend, due to engineers possession the nearest available loco with no allocation was on the outskirts Scunthorpe, the train alrady being divered a distance was diverted again to the outskirts of Scunny for a loco change and was well of its normall route and certainly several hours late! The train is certainly NOT routed vai Scunthorpe, nowhere near there!

The 37 Fan

At some stage yes. it travles you the GWML takes the Didcot curve vai Oxford and onwards it joins the MML (I will find out where) I am not 100% of its route just yet but will pass it on once I get knowelage of the whole route as their are a few sections I am not sure of.

AJP

I saw it on a Thursday at Stainforth (On Scunny line) So you are obvisuoly dont listen ;)

YOU said it was the Actons and it was the Lindsey, BUT SIR Wright has to be right.

The 37 Fan

How did you see it on Thurs if you dont belive it runs, or dont know when it runs or time it runs???

Contredicting you post there.

What about Lindsey? What are you on abaout you either clearly dont understand somthing or are just confused. Try explaining yourself clearer. I dont know much about Lindsey so what are you on about? Actons? Where is that? I assume you mean Acton? There is no Acton - Lidsey if you mean that. I think you mean...

Colnbrook - Lindsey

Whats all this "you said" Look Andrew as much as you have a passion for holding a grude in me dont bring it on here act like an adult and lets keep this thread decent.

AJP

'Via Scunthorpe, oh you dont listen to you, due to an ill fated loco and a mix of engineers works, when for some reason EWS first tried the trial on a weekend, due to engineers possession the nearest available loco with no allocation was on the outskirts Scunthorpe, the train alrady being divered a distance was diverted again to the outskirts of Scunny for a loco change and was well of its normall route and certainly several hours late! The train is certainly NOT routed vai Scunthorpe, nowhere near there!'

You said it was a weekend and I saw it on a Thursday, AND SAID 'that 60 was not from lindsey it was from Acton' and I saw it on the Scunthorpe do are obviously talking out of your ar*e mate;)

The 37 Fan

You saw it ok and wheres your pic? Look you said yourself you didnt know the times or days so what are you on.

Try reading what I said again before slagging of and making yourself look very silly I am sure most people understand what I said, cut the drivel.

Yes I said when EWS started the trial it went on a Saturday, and? Dyas do change its a "Trail" was Wed and Sat, then Thur and Fri and now Wed and Fri. I cant help what EWS do boy.

Explain how you saw it then? You yourself said you dont know what day it runs and times and infact if I am not mistaken I see that YOU are questioning if it esists from your first post?

Explain as you leave me and others confused?

AJP

Ask John Day, Sheddy!!!!!!!

You just said it runs WO and FO You are the one looking very VERY Silly, Little boy ;)

The 37 Fan

Yes I said it runes Wed and Friday only? and your point.

I am fed up of you bring your grude onto the forum. I have notified mods of this so this little rant will be deletd in due course.

Enough said.

AJP

Because your wrong ;) There was no engineering works that day! It was clearly the Lindsay tanks so stop making yourself look like a prat.

The 37 Fan

:roll: Lovely responce, Whatever I cant be bothered with your drivel now.

One final thing, what day? I didnt mention a day did I tell me the specifc date? Lindsy tanks? You are confused, try reading the thread again and make sence of it. I am trying to help you here but if you want to hld a grude thats fine just be mature and leaveit of here as this forum its fine and for adults so act like one.

What a load of crap MW, you talk s**t

Im sorry for the people who actually believe you!

You also sent us a link via MSN and showed a picture of this so called 6N10 Acton-Jarrow via Scunthorpe Oil Tanks it was infact the 6B33 Theale-Robeston 'Murco' tanks. 6N10 is a normal running service if this was a test it would be 6Z10 for a special one off service. 6N10 is infact the Humber-Jarrow Loaded Blue Oil tanks that passes Scunthorpe on Tuesday's and Thursday's only just look on Freightmaster you plantpot!

AJP said:
Ask John Day, Sheddy!!!!!!!

You just said it runs WO and FO You are the one looking very VERY Silly, Little boy ;)
John Dya aka Durham veg speaking and i havnt seen any "acton - Jarrow Tanks" maybe its time to ask Sheddy's mate who works in Newcastle Signalling Centre

maybes MW would be kind and post these timings on North East Gen so we can get some night shots at Jarrow!!. I wonder if they split at Tyne Yard ?

20's TILL I DIE! said:
maybes MW would be kind and post these timings on North East Gen so we can get some night shots at Jarrow!!. I wonder if they split at Tyne Yard ?
but their is no spare capacity at the terminal as the oils run to and from the humberside refineries so it would have to stable in tyne yard and then go to the terminal in hte very early hours of the morning and unload before the morning tanks to jarrows arrived in tyne

The 37 Fan

20's TILL I DIE! said:

Do I really look bothered by what you say?

No....I cant care you loose out not me I have got better things to do.

Look you obviously are still an immature child at school, you two will grow up one day I am sure.

The only one out of your groupie that is decent in John. The rest of the time I get this.

Wait I have helped out, ok I sent a group to Crewe which OK I couldnt make but it was a sucess, took people round London locatios and this is how I am treated. Expect no more from me I am wasting my time.

The 37 Fan said:
Look you obviously are still an immature child at school

this coming from you who always has to have the last word

The 37 Fan said:
The only one out of your groupie

don't see any groupie's here Michael

The 37 Fan said:
Wait I have helped out, ok I sent a group to Crewe which OK I couldnt make but it was a sucess, took people round London locatios and this is how I am treated. Expect no more from me I am wasting my time.

Big deal Michael, you can get around depot's so can I, you don't have to always bring this up, for a change why don't you keep a low profile rather than giving a name for yourself. You are already well known on whatever forum you are on, just grow up yourself you little boy and don;t get your hair in a twist!

The 37 Fan

At the end of the day those on here I know I am keeping in contact with and these people are decent. they know who they are but I am going because basically I can only see two or three arrogant school children here and thats it, I wish to have nothing else to do bascially I am wasting my time.

Those who I still am friends with can get GEN and do several sepecial trips (I have 14 planned) its a shame that these three or so cant shut it so everyone now misses out. Any gen request from either of those nasties or asking to come on a trip answer is no.

I go at my own will and slag me off as much as you like as i know you will now but I really dont care, I dont waste time anymore.

Thanks to everyone on here who is ncie and the forum leaders who are great as well they will be missed but hopefully I will stay in conatct with most. Those who actually are nice and who dont have external contact with me and wish to please feel free to PM me

David do I really care what you think..lets see no..stop wasting your breath I could care less what you feel. You waste time typing drivel. I let you go to Crewe I dint have to thanks for the repayment, you wont be going round there in a hurry thats for sure.
Chow.

theblackwatch

Established Member
Does that mean you're storming out of here like you did in wnxx? If so, will you be back with a new identity in a few weeks? ;)

The 37 Fan

No going going gone I have no time for wasters, I am on WNXX and very popular with most, a few may not like me, maybe two or three but out of hundreds of members its going very well and always speak to people constantly on there.

RJ

Established Member
6Z38 Colnbrook - Lindsey goes via Didcot
6E38 Colnbrook - Lindsey goes via MML :D:D:D:D:D

David

Established Member
Hmm. A few points need answering.

1. If it travelled up the MML and needed to change loco, why didn't the train stop at Toton?

2. What route did it take to get to Scunthorpe?

3. There are no locos stabled at Scunthorpe without another working. If they are on the coal or iron ore shuttles, they work out and back from Immingham. If a loco is on a steel train, then it runs light to/from Immingham.

4. Where do you get your "GEN" from? Half seems to be duff gen, the other half seems to be mere speculation....

Michael, before you call other immature, you need to look at yourself first. You post and/or supply information that is clearly wrong, yet when your proved wrong, you argue every single point and make yourself appear stupid and immature.

theblackwatch said:
Does that mean you're storming out of here like you did in wnxx?

If you do, whats your identity going to be when you re-appear in a week or so?

Craig

Established Member
theblackwatch said:
Does that mean you're storming out of here like you did in wnxx? If so, will you be back with a new identity in a few weeks? ;)
00wrong is available... :D

The 37 Fan

Toton under engineers possessions no available loco (all were on possessions or on exams)

Locos sent to Scunny light from Immingham

I get my GEN from staff eithe r from EWS, DRS or Frightliner, depending on what GEN it is.

Not clearly wrong I ask that if you what take a train down South and I will happpy take you to Acton where you can see the trial train for yourself. I am aware at the moment a lot of youg people use this forum and tent to over react. Clearly wrong it isnt. So I assume every foreman, driver, Frreightliner Crewe dep manager and DRS Kingnoor dep manager are always wrong too? I think not.

At the end of the day suppling gen is hard, as train times, allocastions can change at the last minute. So I cant get everything correct and when its wrong IO admitt to it however I think I have a right to argue every point over this EWS trail train as its correct.

Untill you deal with GEN under the stress I do I dont think you will fully appriacte how hard it is.

An example of myself beinbg stated was with the Jarvis 56 to Grain I said it was caped, it ran AS FAR AS RUGBY and was caped, you know why? Because Jarvis drivers have no route knowelage below Rubgy therefore a Jarvis grid South of Rugby wont be coming yet so I was correct on that but no I quote "It was my lucky day" and "looks like M Wrights get is crap as usual" and is their an apology when it is correct? No. Because some people dont have enough manners to do so.

I remeber recently on here GEN for an EWS 67 loco, I got it wrong and when I did I posted on here and apologised for rwrong GEN. but untill you put yourself in this situation of getting and dealing some GEN you honnestly havent a clue how hard it is so stop being ungreatful and be glad you get GEN because "most" times it is correct its only wrong maybe due to a miscommunication or EWS/NR or whatever have a change of plans however this is infrequent.

I hope that satisfies you, what do you want blood? 100% accuracey if booked freights are unpredictable trial and test freiaghts are worse so dont expect it all easy mate I bet you couldnt hadle some of it. Being on the recieving end makes me not want to waste my time so therefore you wont get anymore. Your loss not mine I am happy nforming those nice people about trips and special works and we can go out and enjoy seeing these workings whenever.

But for now I dont wish to deal with school children. As I am wasting my time with *some* ungreatful rude people it seems. Cant be helped.

I helped people out by stopping them for going to see the Jarvis 56 and it was worth it because it didnt run so they didnt waste their own time.

In future if you want to get bowled or get no warning of a special working fine by me. As I said YOUR loss not mine.

Finally I am NOT reappearing as I will not be wasting my time witha fee on here. Its a shame that you have to be so selfish making all the nice people loose out!

Regards.

theblackwatch

Established Member
The 37 Fan said:
Finally I am NOT reappearing as I will not be wasting my time witha fee on here. Its a shame that you have to be so selfish making all the nice people loose out!

Regards.

You said that yesterday, but can't keep away!!

PS It's lose not loose. Loose is the opposite of tight! :)

RJ

Established Member
Michael, you're only 17 ;). That's still young! I'm still a school child and as far as I know, I haven't been rude to or about you. FFS I even defend you when I'm out and about. Even after you cancelling your "special trips" with me twice at the last minute, with a reason which changes everytime I ask. You aren't the only one who posts gen and these forums are not the only gen source.

Status
Not open for further replies.