• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Add a contactless card

Status
Not open for further replies.

miami

Established Member
Trying to add my amex contactless card on the TFL website to see how much they're overcharging me when I use it.

I keep getting

Error.

We're sorry, but we are unable to process your request at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later.

This has been the case for about a week. Is it a known issue?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Not as far as I know. I added a new card a week ago without problems.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Trying to add my amex contactless card on the TFL website to see how much they're overcharging me when I use it.

If you can quote rough journey details and overall charge I'll see if I can work out what, if anything, has gone wrong. Give as much detail as possible.

Tetchytyke

Veteran Member
I had issues with it for ages, turned out Halifax had screwed up my address and so the TfL address and the Halifax card address didn't match. Check them?

rebmcr

Established Member
I had issues with it for ages, turned out Halifax had screwed up my address and so the TfL address and the Halifax card address didn't match. Check them?

Halifax were a nightmare when I moved. They require a paper form to be sent by post, every single other organisation I was able to update online!

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Halifax were a nightmare when I moved. They require a paper form to be sent by post, every single other organisation I was able to update online!

When I was a will executor I found Halifax merely a nightmare to deal with, whereas I would reserve a special place in Hell for Santander.<(

Status
Not open for further replies.