• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advance fares

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSE

Established Member
Hi all,

Is there a website or a way of listing advance fares irrespective of destination. A bit like Skyscanner does with flights. I have a week off work and haven’t done a train adventure for obvious reasons for ages. I’m not really fussy on where I go. I’d like to be able to type in ‘Euston’ for example and just look at what’s available. I don’t have a need to go to Manchester but if there is an advance for £5 I’ll take it! Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Hi all,

Is there a website or a way of listing advance fares irrespective of destination. A bit like Skyscanner does with flights. I have a week off work and haven’t done a train adventure for obvious reasons for ages. I’m not really fussy on where I go. I’d like to be able to type in ‘Euston’ for example and just look at what’s available. I don’t have a need to go to Manchester but if there is an advance for £5 I’ll take it! Cheers
Not that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.