• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advance ticket refunds-Train Split (posting tickets together)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT 390

Established Member
Now that Advanced tickets can be refunded for journeys booked through train split I will be applying for a refund on a lot of tickets.
As I have already collected all the tickets I will need to post them off to get a refund, even though they have been booked through separate bookings (all through train split) and will require multiple refund forms to be filled in but can all the tickets be sent together in the post?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CrispyUK

As Bletchleyite has said, I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t do this, but I would suggest you make it easy for them to process by attaching the relevant tickets to each refund form.

As you’ve said a lot of tickets, depending on the overall value consider whether you send them back via Special Delivery or some other suitably insured option.

VT 390

Established Member
As Bletchleyite has said, I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t do this, but I would suggest you make it easy for them to process by attaching the relevant tickets to each refund form.

As you’ve said a lot of tickets, depending on the overall value consider whether you send them back via Special Delivery or some other suitably insured option.
Thanks for the reply, I see what you mean about making it easy for them to identify each ticket.
I will definitely be sending them via some sort of special delivery, which is why I would rather send them all together so I do not end up having to pay for lots of separate postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.