• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advance Tickets with Underground Zones 1-2 as the origin or destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel-green

Hi All

I understand that these only include a single journey on the underground, but can you:

(a) with a ticket to Underground Zones 1-2, where your train arrives at Euston, can you walk to Euston Square to then do your single journey or must you enter the underground at Euston?
The reason why I ask is that I can get a direct tube to my destination from Euston Square, where it will involve changing if I got on at Euston.

(b) with a ticket from Underground Zones 1-2, where your train departs from Marylebone, can finish your single journey at Baker Street and then walk to Marylebone or must I go all the way to Marylebone? Similarly, it is a direct tube to Baker Street.

Many Thanks
Kel

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joe Paxton

Established Member
Hi All

I understand that these only include a single journey on the underground, but can you:

(a) with a ticket to Underground Zones 1-2, where your train arrives at Euston, can you walk to Euston Square to then do your single journey or must you enter the underground at Euston?
The reason why I ask is that I can get a direct tube to my destination from Euston Square, where it will involve changing if I got on at Euston.

(b) with a ticket from Underground Zones 1-2, where your train departs from Marylebone, can finish your single journey at Baker Street and then walk to Marylebone or must I go all the way to Marylebone? Similarly, it is a direct tube to Baker Street.

Many Thanks
Kel

Yes and yes.

Both Underground stations appear in this list (detailing cross London tube transfers), and using them is totally logical in the two instances you give (i.e. it ticks the "subject to route of the through journey being made" qualifier on the linked page).

Status
Not open for further replies.